About TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank®
TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is one of the 10 largest banks in the U.S., providing more than 8 million customers with a full range of retail, small business and commercial banking products and services at approximately 1,300 convenient locations throughout the Northeast, Mid-Atlantic, Metro D.C., the Carolinas and Florida. In addition, TD Bank and its subsidiaries offer customized private banking and wealth management services through TD Wealth®, and vehicle financing and dealer commercial services through TD Auto Finance. TD Bank is headquartered in Cherry Hill, N.J. To learn more, visit www.tdbank.com. Find TD Bank on Facebook at www.facebook.com/TDBank and on Twitter at www.twitter.com/TDBank_US.TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is a member of TD Bank Group and a subsidiary of The Toronto-Dominion Bank of Toronto, Canada, a top 10 financial services company in North America. The Toronto-Dominion Bank trades on the New York and Toronto stock exchanges under the ticker symbol "TD". To learn more, visit www.td.com.
The Executive Administrative Assistant I provides highly skilled, diversified, confidential and administrative support of an executive nature to a senior executive of a Company division, performing complex and technical activities requiring considerable discretion and independent judgment. Works with persons at all levels of the company, as well as external organizations and customers and handles highly confidential materials. Facilitates management details and serves as an intermediary with important delegated administrative functions to relieve executives of administrative responsibilities and details. May supervise various offices administrative and support personnel. Coordinates and facilitates high-level executive functions with wide latitude for independent judgment. Assists with numerous highly confidential functions including merger & acquisition early stage meetings and due diligence document organization. Compiles, formats, prepares and distributes Board of Directors and Committee meeting materials, minutes and records.
- Schedules appointments and coordinates arrangements for meetings, conferences and travel.
- Answers telephone, screens calls, takes messages and receives visitors.
- Prepares, composes and types letters, memos and other Company correspondence; maintains correspondence file; types confidential information.
- Organizes mail and other paperwork; determines appropriate recipient; responds independently when appropriate; calls attention to priorities.
- Establishes and maintains highly confidential files and records.
- Researches information and prepares data and special reports, providing analysis and summarizing data. Conducts special projects as assigned.
- Compiles and formats reporting for Board of Directors and subcommittees. Prepares and distributes Board and subcommittee meeting minutes and records.
- Acts with authority on administrative functions in the absence of supervisor. Provides divisional and departmental administrative coordination. May supervise various offices administrative and support personnel, assigning, prioritizing and monitoring work.
- Must be eligible for employment under regulatory standards applicable to the position.
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live in and serve, and creating an environment where every employee has the opportunity to reach their potential.
If you are a candidate with a disability and need an accommodation to complete the application process, email the TD Bank US Workplace Accommodations Program at USWAPTDO@td.com . Include your full name, best way to reach you, and the accommodation needed to assist you with the application process.
EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Apply on company website