Tell us your story. Don't go unnoticed. Explain why you're a winning candidate. Think "TD" if you crave meaningful work and embrace change like we do. We are a trusted North American leader that cares about people and inspires them to grow and move forward.
Stay current and competitive. Carve out a career for yourself. Grow with us. Here's our story: jobs.td.com
We can't afford to be boring. Neither can you. The scale and scope of what TD does may surprise you. The rapid pace of change makes it a business imperative for us to be smart and open-minded in the way we think about technology. TD's technology and business teams become more intertwined as new opportunities present themselves. This new era in banking does not equal boring. Not at TD, anyway.
Our Technology Solutions leaders are committed to people development, career advancement and value diversity and inclusion.
Our Associates are full-time employees participating in a one-year Associate program to gain exposure within the Infrastructure Technology Solutions group. This program provides an enterprise-wide orientation and on-boarding curriculum, continuous mentoring, on-the-job experience, as well as ongoing leadership development.
After successful completion of the program, you will have the tools to continue to succeed within your role at TD.
How You Will Contribute
- Develop within the Infrastructure Technology Solutions area of expertise – across hosting solutions, employee enablement, project delivery, governance and operations, and cloud engineering
- Work independently with minimal supervision, establish priorities, and use strong communication, analytical and problem-solving skills to add value to various projects and initiatives from an infrastructure perspective
- Involvement in software/hardware currency initiatives, with a mandate to adhere to corporate standards for technology, financials, security, and design processes
- Participate as part of a team to deliver available, adaptable, secure, and cost-effective infrastructure technology services and support
- Develop, build, test, secure, and deploy infrastructure solutions across the organization
- Be a part of implementations leading to tooling changes, associated processes, and supporting governance that will enable TD to grow and manage its systems securely and efficiently
- Engage with peers in the Associate program to work collaboratively on innovative solutions that help drive TD's vision forward
- Undergraduate degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Networking, or equivalent discipline
- Graduating, or have graduated, between May 2018 and May 2020
- Strong conceptual, analytical, and problem-solving skills; basic knowledge of SDLC & PMLC
- Excellent verbal & written communication with ability to work effectively in a team environment
Please ensure your application includes:
- Resume (maximum 2 pages)
- Cover Letter (maximum 1 page)
- Unofficial university transcript
All rotations are located in the Greater Toronto Region.
Application Deadline: September 23rd, 2019
Start Date: July 6, 2020
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live and serve. If you require an accommodation for the recruitment/interview process (including alternate formats of materials, or accessible meeting rooms or other accommodation), please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs.
Apply on company website