Tell us your story. Don't go unnoticed. Explain why you're a winning candidate. Think "TD" if you crave meaningful work and embrace change like we do. We are a trusted North American leader that cares about people and inspires them to grow and move forward.
Stay current and competitive. Carve out a career for yourself. Grow with us. Here's our story: jobs.td.com
At TD, we are known for our legendary customer experience and trusted advice, thanks to our extraordinary talent. To help us connect, source and recruit these talent across the bank, our Talent Acquisition team plays a meaningful role by managing amazing opportunities while building a positive candidate experience. We innovate with purpose through developing big picture recruitment plans, providing marketplace insight and understanding talent pool to attract the right talent. If you are ready to take your career to new heights and contribute in our success, join our team and think like a customer, act like an owner, and execute like a professional.
Does the opportunity of leading, coaching of a diverse team of specialists excites you? Can you act as subject matter expertise for leading special initiatives and providing in-depth assessments and actionable feedback to improve the overall efficiency of your team's performance? Then brace yourself to add a new feather to your cap. As Manager II Talent Acquisition, you will demonstrate your intimate knowledge of business trends and insights to inspire business leaders, executives and your own team. On a typical day as Manager II, Talent Acquisition, you will:
- Support team in creating a performance driven culture by building targeted pipelines through diverse sourcing channels like social media, passive candidates, referrals, company alumni, and high-quality declined candidates
- Provide leadership and subject knowledge in developing effective recruitment and diversity strategies and programs in conjunction with business leaders, and other teams
- Work closely with human resource and business partners for providing top-notch consultation and customer service to the Business through effective recruitment strategies
- Collaborate with key business leaders to develop and manage business plan for increasing the efficiency and effectiveness of strategies, programs, practices and recruiting initiatives
- Utilize recruitment metrics, reporting, systems and tools appropriately and optimally for achieving recruitment success
- Liaise with key enterprise partners and leadership teams to clarify scope of activities while ensuring an integrated view of overall related functional activities for critical issues, recommendations, and decision support
- Ensure messages being delivered to shareholders and employees are appropriate and aligned to business and executive management direction to build a legendary candidate experience throughout the recruiting cycle
- Stay abreast of current market trends and the Bank and industry codes of conduct to process business activities, review communicate results and adjust tactics accordingly
- Identify process gaps and recommend improvements in line with business requirements and HR priorities to meet business needs and control moderate risks while ensuring appropriate escalation processes are followed
- Build informative, open, and diverse work environment by thriving team expertise, facilitating changes positively, promoting open dialogue and motivating team to achieve common goals and objectives
- Undergraduate degree with over 7 years of relevant experience
- In-depth understanding of business, processes, and organizational practices
- Proficiency in software tools, MS Office, and internet application
- Business insight of performing well in moderately complex tasks that ranges from short to medium time frame
- A solid communicator and negotiation to manage business relationships at the executive and senior executive levels
- A dynamic decision maker who can exercise discretion in handling confidential matters
- A dedicated and committed leader with demonstrable experience of working in a fast-paced work environment through strong communication, organizational, planning and time management skills
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live and serve. If you require an accommodation for the recruitment/interview process (including alternate formats of materials, or accessible meeting rooms or other accommodation), please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs.
Apply on company website