Tell us your story. Don't go unnoticed. Explain why you're a winning candidate. Think "TD" if you crave meaningful work and embrace change like we do. We are a trusted North American leader that cares about people and inspires them to grow and move forward.
Stay current and competitive. Carve out a career for yourself. Grow with us. Here's our story: jobs.td.com
The Customer Strategy team within Marketing Planning acts as a leader within the organization to drive customer centricity through our programs and initiatives across businesses, ensuring that the TD brand is protected and delivers on the customer experience while driving organic growth through deeper customer relationships.
We deliver on our mandate by:
- Designing and delivering customer-centric programs that drive increased personalization, relevancy, and timeliness of messages, adding value for the customer and the bank across the customer lifecycle; in addition, delivery pricing and regulatory communications for Canada
- Designing and managing a coordinated Contact Strategy that drives customer & employee experience across channels and a positive ROI by establishing frameworks and governance for contact prioritization, presentment rules, and co-ordination with a key focus on owned channels
- Delivering on strategy to maximize opportunity within owned channels, specifically with Ready Advice and as new capabilities become available
- Designing and delivering a Lead Management approach across channels and lines of businesses to enable employees to deepen customer relationships
Reporting to the Sr. Manager, Contact and Owned Channels Strategy, the Manager of Owned Channels Capabilities Strategy will work closely with key partners in Marketing, Business, and Channels to develop and implement key improvements across our owned channels that drive adoption and usage across the marketing organization.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Develop and execute on the capabilities strategy that identifies gaps and process improvements in our owned channels that creates barriers around adoption
- Define marketing targeting and suppression logic, including developing and implementing a nightly scrubs process, understanding how suppressions are created and implemented and documenting segment strategy
- Work with Digital Channel partners on capabilities roadmap to understand existing gaps and functionality
- Act as primary marketing contact to lead marketing requirements for platform/capabilities migrations and/or launches (Enabling 1:1 targeting in all Secure Site marketing placements)
- Led the QA process improvements program that integrates full end to testing within our digital marketing programs and creates a new seed list functionality.
Post-secondary education in Business or Marketing, MBA would be an asset
- Minimum 5-7 years of Marketing experience, with knowledge of customer-centric marketing strategies and a demonstrated ability to apply them.
- Experience with customer contact strategies would be an asset
- Detail oriented and results-driven
- Excellent oral and written communication, negotiation, and presentation skills
- Ability to think strategically and to inspire others
- Demonstrated ability to solve tough problems in an ambiguous, uncertain and fast-paced environment
- Critical thinker
- Ability to build relationships and work collaboratively to identify solutions
- Strong time management skills, a self-starter who can work well both independently and within a team environment
- Consulting experience a definite asset
- Able to effectively manage budget, projects, results reporting and analysis
- Excellent MS Office skills (PowerPoint, Excel, Word, etc.)
- Support design and implementation of a strategic plan to optimize value from customer inbound and outbound interactions across all customer segments and channels
To be successful in this role you will:
- Be the voice of the customer and a trusted advisor to business partners for customer contact activities
- Influence and have an impact on when, where, and how to contact customers
- Understand end to end customer journeys and support the business to deliver the brand through a seamless customer experience
- Identify clear choices, makes tradeoff recommendations, and recommend resource and spending allocations
- Understand market and growth drivers, create a vision of channel, and segment potential, and translate business strategies into customer contact strategies
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live and serve. If you require an accommodation for the recruitment/interview process (including alternate formats of materials, or accessible meeting rooms or other accommodation), please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs.
Apply on company website