About TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank®
TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is one of the 10 largest banks in the U.S., providing more than 8 million customers with a full range of retail, small business and commercial banking products and services at approximately 1,300 convenient locations throughout the Northeast, Mid-Atlantic, Metro D.C., the Carolinas and Florida. In addition, TD Bank and its subsidiaries offer customized private banking and wealth management services through TD Wealth®, and vehicle financing and dealer commercial services through TD Auto Finance. TD Bank is headquartered in Cherry Hill, N.J. To learn more, visit www.tdbank.com. Find TD Bank on Facebook at www.facebook.com/TDBank and on Twitter at www.twitter.com/TDBank_US.TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is a member of TD Bank Group and a subsidiary of The Toronto-Dominion Bank of Toronto, Canada, a top 10 financial services company in North America. The Toronto-Dominion Bank trades on the New York and Toronto stock exchanges under the ticker symbol "TD". To learn more, visit www.td.com.
The Operational Risk Officer III – Product Governance is responsible for setting out the policies, processes and practices for the identification, assessment, reporting, mitigation, and control of operational risk as it specifically relates to products. Operational Risk Management facilitates appropriate monitoring and reporting to Executive Management, Operational Risk Management Committees, Reputational Risk Management Committee and the Board Risk Committee, on operational/reputational risk exposures across the enterprise.
• Assists in the development, execution and monitoring of compliance with the Product Governance Framework.
• Assists in the on-going development and execution of the Product Review Program.
• Supports the execution of the goals and objectives and policies and processes of the New Business & Product Approval Program for the various TD Bank business lines, as well as risk and control functions.
• Executes Operational Risk programs that support businesses and processes that are generally diverse and large scale in nature and/or fairly complex in terms of Customer activities and transactions
• Provides reporting on product governance programs
• Possesses an understanding of the regulatory landscape and requirements, ensuring that the product governance programs are in compliance with regulatory guidance
• Provides guidance, advice, and/or training and educational programs within own area of responsibility to improve business' understanding of related risk and emerging trends
• Develops and fosters strong relationships with business unit management and governance to improve communication of business-specific operational and/or related risk management issues
• Participates in regulatory reviews and/or internal audits for area of responsibility
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live in and serve, and creating an environment where every employee has the opportunity to reach their potential.
If you are a candidate with a disability and need an accommodation to complete the application process, email the TD Bank US Workplace Accommodations Program at USWAPTDO@td.com . Include your full name, best way to reach you, and the accommodation needed to assist you with the application process.
EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Apply on company website