Tell us your story. Don't go unnoticed. Explain why you're a winning candidate. Think "TD" if you crave meaningful work and embrace change like we do. We are a trusted North American leader that cares about people and inspires them to grow and move forward.
Stay current and competitive. Carve out a career for yourself. Grow with us. Here's our story: jobs.td.com
TD Private Wealth Management takes a sophisticated and holistic goals discovery approach to wealth planning and protection to provide highly personalized advice, solutions and service to clients.
TD Private Investment Advice offers clients the chance to create one-on-one relationship with a dedicated and professional Investment Advisor, while maintaining active participation in decisions regarding their investment portfolio. It's a very special and supportive place to begin – and grow – a lasting, progressive and rewarding career in wealth.
Are you admired for your attention to detail, exacting standards and willingness to help others deliver a legendary customer experience to our high value clients? If so, then get onboard for the position of PIA Client Service Associate. In this role, you will provide dedicated specialized administrative support to LSBB Family Office, one of Canada's leading wealth managers, entrusted with over $2.5 billion in assets under administration. You will work directly with a President's Club advisor as well as correspond with other members of the team, clients and other branch staff. In this frontline role, your first impressions will leave lasting results on our business and customer experience.
In addition, you will:
- Prepare time-sensitive account documentation and provide updates to IAs in preparation for client meetings (eg: Account openings, Transfers, Fee Linking, Trades, RSP, Tax, Money movement, Estates, etc.)
- Provide legendary client support
- Create reports for analysis of client accounts; communicate with customers to provide mentorship on products and services, and identify referral opportunities
- Accept/create leads and ensure correct referral coding administration
- Submit marketing pieces for approval, compile client information packages, maintain marketing materials and "Marketing Express" mail-outs
- Familiarize and adhere to compliance requirements, including all aspects of new and existing account documentation and marketing materials
- Provide a high level of client service which includes responding to phone, mail and electronic enquiries based on knowledge of full service brokerage
- Deliver the 'gold standard' client experience at every interaction with team members, colleagues and clients; prioritize and handle own work and consistently exercise discretion
- Adhere to all policies and procedures and maintain a culture and operation of risk management
- Use insights to continually improve individual and team performance for clients
Participate fully as a team member, continually improve knowledge and keep others informed and up to date about status and progress, issues or other related activities
- Undergraduate degree or community college diploma preferred
- Completion of the Canadian Securities Course (CSC) and Conduct and Practices Handbook
- Licensed with Investment Industry Regulatory Organization of Canada (IIROC) as an Investment Representative or Registered Representative
- Must have a minimum of 2 years as a CSA or similar
- Strong communication skills with ability to build relationships and work collaboratively, confidentially and independently
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live and serve. If you require an accommodation for the recruitment/interview process (including alternate formats of materials, or accessible meeting rooms or other accommodation), please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs.
Apply on company website