Tell us your story. Don't go unnoticed. Explain why you're a winning candidate. Think "TD" if you crave meaningful work and embrace change like we do. We are a trusted North American leader that cares about people and inspires them to grow and move forward.
Stay current and competitive. Carve out a career for yourself. Grow with us. Here's our story: jobs.td.com
The Business Banking Credit Management team structures credit applications, providing review and analysis for all potential corporate and commercial deals for the Bank. Our professionals offer a full suite of customized credit and cash management solutions to meet the complex needs of our clients. We provide credit administrative and operational support and offer dedicated relationship coverage to the commercial clients. If you want to be a brand ambassador who can help strive efficiencies for the bank, then join our team and make an impactful contribution to TD and your own success.
For the position of Senior Credit Analyst, you will be structuring credit for assigned portfolios and assessing credit worthiness of potential customers while adhering to TD's credit risk policies. You will prepare credit reviews, approve draw requests and have responsibilities for monitoring and control for driving profitable business growth.
On a typical day at work, you will:
- Undergraduate degree and/or over 7 years of relevant experience
- Substantial expertise in a complex field and knowledge of broader related areas
- Excellent analytical, judgement and decision-making skills in assessing and handling risk profile for team processes
- Proficient in using MS Office Suite, productivity tools and end-user software
- A dynamic professional with a positive approach and strong communications skills to liaise with cross functional teams and colleagues
- Robust organizational and with the ability to work in a demanding environment and handle multiple deadlines and priorities
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live and serve. If you require an accommodation for the recruitment/interview process (including alternate formats of materials, or accessible meeting rooms or other accommodation), please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs.
Apply on company website