About TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank®
TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is one of the 10 largest banks in the U.S., providing more than 8 million customers with a full range of retail, small business and commercial banking products and services at approximately 1,300 convenient locations throughout the Northeast, Mid-Atlantic, Metro D.C., the Carolinas and Florida. In addition, TD Bank and its subsidiaries offer customized private banking and wealth management services through TD Wealth®, and vehicle financing and dealer commercial services through TD Auto Finance. TD Bank is headquartered in Cherry Hill, N.J. To learn more, visit www.tdbank.com. Find TD Bank on Facebook at www.facebook.com/TDBank and on Twitter at www.twitter.com/TDBank_US.TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is a member of TD Bank Group and a subsidiary of The Toronto-Dominion Bank of Toronto, Canada, a top 10 financial services company in North America. The Toronto-Dominion Bank trades on the New York and Toronto stock exchanges under the ticker symbol "TD". To learn more, visit www.td.com.
The Store Supervisor is responsible for providing an operationally sound and legendary experience to Customers by supervising the teller and platform teams in the absence of the Store Manager or the Assistant Store Manager. This job provides ongoing coaching and models Guiding Principles to ensure WOW! Customer Service is experienced by all Customers at every interaction. Store Supervisors have the flexibility to move between platform and teller line and the ability to prioritize the needs of both.
- Provides exceptional Customer service.
- Provides supervision/coaching/mentoring of Teller and Platform staff to positively reinforce behavior and assists with staff development planning.
- Has the flexibility to move between platform and teller line and the ability to prioritize the needs of both.
- Primarily works in assigned Retail Store. Occasional travel preferred for Classroom Training, On-the-Job Training and Regional meetings.
- Approves financial transactions using sound judgment to minimize risk and potential losses from fraud and other decision that will impact Store financial results.
- Ensures that all security and audit procedures are followed to minimize potential risk.
- Assists in managing Cash Recap, ICOM reporting and cash limits in accordance with Teller Operational Standards.
- Participates in investigating, locating, resolving and controlling Teller differences to manage the Teller Difference budget within acceptable standards.
- Must be eligible for employment under regulatory standards applicable to the position.
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live in and serve, and creating an environment where every employee has the opportunity to reach their potential.
If you are a candidate with a disability and need an accommodation to complete the application process, email the TD Bank US Workplace Accommodations Program at USWAPTDO@td.com . Include your full name, best way to reach you, and the accommodation needed to assist you with the application process.
EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Apply on company website