About TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank®
TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is one of the 10 largest banks in the U.S., providing more than 8 million customers with a full range of retail, small business and commercial banking products and services at approximately 1,300 convenient locations throughout the Northeast, Mid-Atlantic, Metro D.C., the Carolinas and Florida. In addition, TD Bank and its subsidiaries offer customized private banking and wealth management services through TD Wealth®, and vehicle financing and dealer commercial services through TD Auto Finance. TD Bank is headquartered in Cherry Hill, N.J. To learn more, visit www.tdbank.com. Find TD Bank on Facebook at www.facebook.com/TDBank and on Twitter at www.twitter.com/TDBank_US.TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is a member of TD Bank Group and a subsidiary of The Toronto-Dominion Bank of Toronto, Canada, a top 10 financial services company in North America. The Toronto-Dominion Bank trades on the New York and Toronto stock exchanges under the ticker symbol "TD". To learn more, visit www.td.com.
The Team Manager I provides overall direction, corporate vision and communication to assigned staff in the Call Center on a day to day basis to drive efficiencies and raise the bar on WOW! Service to our Customers. This job develops, coaches and motivates Employees to achieve personal/team production goals and professional/personal development objectives.
• Monitors calls and assigned team activities to ensure service and productivity standards are met. Monitors productivity and performance effectiveness through call observations. Participates in the selection, placement and training of new staff members. Develops, assesses and evaluates Employee performance, prepares appropriate action plans and conducts performance reviews. Ensures ongoing development and training of staff and assists with training and development efforts. Coaches staff to develop a solid knowledge of a wide variety of products and services. Leads, coaches and models a brand enhancing Customer experience with every interaction.
• Assists with the implementation of company policies, procedures and practices. Continues to enhance reward and recognition programs.
• Partners with other Call Center sites to maximize our service/quality levels.
• Resolves escalated Customer issues.
• Bachelor's degree or work experience equivalent to Bachelor's degree required
• 2+ years' experience required
• Prior leadership experience or progressive responsible Call Center/Bank experience
• Ability to coach and mentor others
• Ability to provide conflict resolution
• Strong ability to successfully balance competing priorities in a fast paced environment
• Strong analytical skills with ability to identify problems and implement solutions
• Strong communication skills, both verbal and written with ability to successfully influence others
• Excellent Customer service and computer skills
• Must be available to work flexible hours determined by the needs of the department which may include weekends, nights and holidays
• Cross trained in specialty queues preferred
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live in and serve, and creating an environment where every employee has the opportunity to reach their potential.
If you are a candidate with a disability and need an accommodation to complete the application process, email the TD Bank US Workplace Accommodations Program at USWAPTDO@td.com . Include your full name, best way to reach you, and the accommodation needed to assist you with the application process.
EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Apply on company website