Tell us your story. Don't go unnoticed. Explain why you're a winning candidate. Think "TD" if you crave meaningful work and embrace change like we do. We are a trusted North American leader that cares about people and inspires them to grow and move forward.
Stay current and competitive. Carve out a career for yourself. Grow with us. Here's our story: jobs.td.com
Business Shared Services Technology plans, delivers and operates leading technologies to the Contact Centre organisations across all lines of business at TD, in Canada and in the US. As TD is planning the design and deployment of the next wave of technologies advances in this field, the organisation is looking for exceptional professionals to join the new program team that will lead this technology and business transformation. With access to leading tools and technologies, this role will contribute to the construction of the next generation contact centre platform in the industry.
This role has a wide reach across our colleague communities. You will be working within a high-profile initiative, dealing with a range of technologies and experts, solution architects, voice and data engineers, and omni-channel application specialists from the bank and our partners.
Responsible for managing the end to end delivery of the next generation of OMNI channel enabled Agent Workspace (inbound and outbound voice, callback and digital interaction management) to the business. The next generation of agent workspace technologies will leverage the latest capabilities available in the marketplace from real-time transcription to machine learning based assistive technologies. This will allow for optimized contact center operations and enable legendary colleague and customer experience.
This role is part of the program technology stream leadership, and encompasses the planning, building, delivery and steady state operations enabling and reports to the program technology executive.
Lead and drive the planning and delivery of functions and services to TD Shared Services platform which operates across all market segments.
- End to end technical leadership of the chat and digital conversation solution component from planning design and delivery into steady state operations
- Driving to the committed objectives, from a timeline, budget and quality aspects of the program
- Managing multiple development teams, including architect, solutions designer, user experience specialist, configurators and developers
- Providing expertise and strategic counsel to business and technology leadership teams
As part of the role you will be:
- Engaging executive stakeholders appropriately to review program progress obtain input, validation and approval of key decisions
- Engaging with line of business and technology project teams on related project deliverables
- Facilitating key strategic discussions and providing thought leadership to executive audience (output may include strategic roadmap and/or deliverables/ frameworks/ short to long term goals etc.)
- Providing coaching, mentorship and guidance to practitioners, interact with business to refine requirements and grooming stages, manage expectations with business and IT executives within area of expertise
- Between 7 to 10 of Years of experience in Contact Centre solution design and implementation, at least 5 of them in a technical delivery leadership role
- Experience in contact centre desktop integrating controls and management of interactions based on inbound and outbound voice, chat, email, SMS
- Experience in delivery of cloud-based applications
- Engineering or master's degree in computer science or equivalent
- Experience in implementing integrated agent desktop capabilities contact centre management tools such as forecasting, scheduling, real time adherence and reporting with various contact centre technologies (NICE, Verint or Genesys)
- Experience in development of application user interface in diverse technologies and models (java, angular, html5 and other related technologies)
- Application Design and Development Lead
- Development Team Lead and Management
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live and serve. If you require an accommodation for the recruitment/interview process (including alternate formats of materials, or accessible meeting rooms or other accommodation), please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs.
Apply on company website