Job Description Overview: TD Securities provides a wide range of capital market products and services to corporate, government and institutional clients. The firm works with clients around the world, focusing selectively and strategically on the key financial centers: Toronto, Montreal, Calgary, Vancouver, New York, London, Singapore and Tokyo.
At TD Securities, the Corporate Lending function is an integral part of the full suite of services we offer under Investment Banking. Our Investment Banking professionals provide corporate and institutional clients with capital markets and banking advice and transaction executions worldwide.
TD Securities offers its U.S. based employees the advantage of working in a highly focused operation, while being part of a major global investment dealer. Confidence in our U.S. operations systems stems from the recognition of our in-depth industry knowledge and from our outstanding credit, structuring, research and distribution capabilities.
At TD Securities, you will learn the financing business and gain a competitive advantage of your own. You will be exposed to a wide variety of clients, industries, financing structures and products. You will also work in a team environment, honing the credit and corporate banking skills necessary to be successful in the industry.
POSITION: Corporate Lending – Summer Analyst
Summer Analysts in our Corporate Lending groups are involved with the structuring, execution and monitoring of debt transactions from inception through closing. Working with clients in a variety of industries, you will gain exposure to different business models and industry dynamics.
In this capacity you will:
• Spread and monitor clients' historical financial performance;
• Create detailed models to project clients' future cash flows and credit ratios;
• Gather and analyze trends in qualitative and quantitative data;
• Analyze deal structures;
• Prepare and present credit recommendations;
• Compile data through due diligence and prepare comprehensive credit reviews that analyze transactions and client risks;
• Assist with deal negotiations and documentation; and
• Prepare client presentations. Job Requirements Summer Analysts come from a variety of educational backgrounds; however, a major or significant coursework in a business-related field is required, along with a combination of strong financial/analytical skills and excellent verbal and written communication abilities. Successful candidates must have the capacity to become adept at financial modeling and be able to work effectively in a team environment. Inclusiveness
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live in and serve, and creating an environment where every employee has the opportunity to reach her/his potential.
If you have a disability that requires an accommodation to complete the application process, please e-mail TD Bank's HR Compliance Department at email@example.com. Please include your full name, contact information and details about your request within the e-mail.
EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Apply on company website