Baptist Medical Center, a member of the Baptist Health System in San Antonio, TX, is seeking BC/BE Neurohospitalistsor Vascular Neurologists to join our growing neurosciences program. Please submit your CV for immediate consideration.
The Baptist Health System has been a trusted provider of health and wellness services in San Antonio and South Texas for over 115 years. Our integrated healthcare system is comprised of six hospitals, a comprehensive cancer care network, fitness and rehabilitation centers, urgent care clinics, a physician network, imaging centers, ambulatory services and the Baptist School of Health Professions.
- 632 bed hospital
- Ranked Number 1 in San Antonio and 13 in Texas by US News & World Report
- Joint Commission Certified Primary Stroke Center
- Award-wining endocrinology, nephrology, pulmonology and stroke care
- Week on/ Week off rotation providing inpatient consult services to stroke and general neurology patients, with the support of advanced practitioners
- Shifts are defined as a 24 hour period, with onsite presence during the day and overnight on-call service
- Average daily census: 16-18 patients
- We offer a highly competitive salary guarantee, as well as a robust benefits package including:
- A monthly stipend to be provided during the completion of your residency or fellowship
- Loan repayment assistance
- Annual CME stipend
- Health, life, disability, and malpractice insurance
Baptist Medical Center, a member of the Baptist Health System in San Antonio, TX, is seeking BC/BE Neurohospitalists or Vascular Neurologists to...
Apply on company website