At Terumo Cardiovascular, we develop, manufacture and distribute medical devices for cardiac and vascular surgery with an emphasis on cardiopulmonary bypass, intra-operative monitoring and vascular grafting. This includes a full-line of perfusion products, endoscopic vessel harvesting products and surgical stabilization products.
Our mission is to work as a team to save one more life, today and every day. We do this by providing lifesaving technology to cardiac surgery teams around the world.Job Summary
Assembler I - 1st shift
This position is responsible for all aspects of assembling, inspecting, and packing of product.Job Details/Responsibilities
1. In all actions, demonstrates a primary commitment to patient safety and product quality by maintaining compliance to the Quality Policy and all other documented quality processes and procedures.
2. Abide by safety procedures.
3. Assemble components based upon customer specifications.
4. Pack product into proper pouches, bags, trays, buckets, and boxes.
5. Inspect both visual and functional aspects of product.
6. May perform in-line inspections for other members of the team.
7. Assemble product as required using customized drawing specifications, procedures, and/or job-related hand tools.
8. May include some equipment operation.
9. Maintain clean and organized work area in accordance to site-specific procedures.
10. Perform other duties as assigned.
- 1st shift - Monday - Thursday 6am - 430 pm, Fri/Sat overtime opportunities available - $18.25 per hour, plus time in a half for hours worked over 40
- $3,000 sign on bonus - $500 after 30 days of employment, $500 after 90 days of employment, and remaining $2000 after 180 days of employment.
- Medical, dental, vision – 1st of the month following 30 days.
- Vacation/sick/holidays & 401k with 6% company match
- $1,500 Referral bonus - $500 after 30 days of employment & remaining $1000 after 90 days of employment
- Tuition reimbursement, scholarship program
- Opportunities for promotions/advancement within three months
Requires a high school diploma or equivalent and basic math skills. Basic computer software skills, i.e. Microsoft Office.
Terumo Cardiovascular is an equal opportunity employer. We promote recognition and respect for individual and cultural differences, and we work to make our employees feel valued and appreciated, whatever their race, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, and genetic information.
Apply on company website