Texas Health Physicians Group includes over 1,000 physicians, physician assistants, nurse practitioners and medical professionals dedicated to providing safe, quality care for our patients. Through THPG, Texas Health Resources is more than just a network of hospitals it is now a full health system with the opportunity to provide unparalleled healthcare coverage to North Texans. Patients benefit from improved safety, better outcomes and increased efficiencies that can happen when all parts of the health care system work in close collaboration.
- MD candidates preferred
- Internal Medicine residency completion required from an accredited ACGME program
- Fellowship in Interventional Cardiology completion required from an accredited ACGME program
- Board certified or board eligible candidates required
- Seeking candidate ready to begin practice in 2020 who is well-trained and hardworking, comfortable doing coronary and peripheral interventional work and willing to practice general cardiology.
About the Job:
- This is an employed opportunity with Texas Health Physicians Group, which is part of one of the largest healthcare systems in North Texas, and to join 6 well trained and respected cardiologists. The group is currently comprised of 4 interventional cardiologists and 2 invasive non-interventional cardiologists.
- Call will be split equally with 6 cardiologists. STEMI call will be approximately 1:10.
- The new physician will work exclusively out of a new clinic in Arlington, Texas and our hospital in Bedford.
This is an opportunity to practice in the large suburban community of Arlington, strategically located between Dallas and Fort Worth. The group is comprised of a very diverse set of cardiologists who have been in practice in the same group for 30 years. All members of the group work extremely well together and have trained from some of the top institutions in the country. The group believes in having the new physician be a partner from day one with an equal vote in group decision-making. They also believe in mentoring their new partner through practice building and complex cases, if needed.
About Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Hurst-Euless-Bedford:
Texas Health HEB is a 322-bed facility serving the communities of Hurst, Euless, Bedford and surrounding area. Texas Health HEB is the only hospital in Northeast Tarrant County designated as a Level III Trauma Unit. The hospital is certified by the Joint Commission for Chest Pain and Heart Failure and as a Primary Stroke Center and offers a new 18-bed advanced ICU for cardiovascular patients recovery. The facility has been awarded the following honors:
- Mission: Lifeline Receiving Center Texas Health HEB is part of an elite group of hospitals recognized by the American Heart Association and American Stroke Association for implementing high-quality care and ensuring heart attack patients are treated according to nationally accepted guidelines.
- Silver-Level Beacon Award for Excellence for Cardiac Step-Down Unit Recognized for successfully demonstrating improved patient outcomes and unit performance.
Texas Health HEB is part of Texas Health Resources, one of the largest faith-based, nonprofit health care delivery systems in the United States and the largest in North Texas in terms of patients served. The systems primary service area consists of 16 counties in north central Texas, home to more than 7 million people.
Sorry, our opportunities cannot sponsor a J-1 visa waiver and this position is not open to outside recruiting firms.
Physicians employed by Texas Health Physicians Group are not employed by a Texas Health Resources hospital.Texas Health Physicians Group includes over 1,000 physicians, physician assistants, nurse practitioners and medical professionals dedicated to p...
Apply on company website