Love your job at Texas Roadhouse! Join our family and take pride in your work!
Texas Roadhouse is looking for a legendary Managing Partner. As a Managing Partner (General Manager), you would oversee all facets of operations and be responsible for making sure that Legendary Food and Legendary Service are adhered to at all times. If you are an entrepreneur who wants to be responsible for running your own restaurant, apply to be a Managing Partner today!
As a Managing Partner (General Manager), your responsibilities would include:
• With assistance of a Management Team, enforcing compliance with all employment policies
• Directing work of Management Team, including setting weekly Management schedules and assigning areas of responsibility to Managers of the restaurant
• Managing performance of Management Team, including conducting weekly Management directionals, performance evaluations, coaching, and discipline
• Reviewing applications, interviewing, and hiring Management and Hourly employees
• Providing ultimate oversight over all food, labor, and liquor costs
• Providing ultimate oversight over compliance with applicable liquor laws and Responsible Alcohol Service guidelines
• Managing weekly and monthly P&L
• Planning, preparing, and overseeing weekly, monthly and yearly inventories and budgets
• Verifying audit, ESF, daily Taste & Temp, and training standards are being maintained
• Overseeing the cleanliness of the restaurant
• Enforcing appropriate security measures at the restaurant so that the safety of our employees and guests are maintained at all times
• Overseeing incentive programs for Management and Hourly staff members
• Overseeing development of Key employees and Managers including training in employment policies and practices
• Understanding, managing, and practicing safe food handling procedures
• Acting as primary liaison with all store vendors and support center contacts
• Attends weekly and quarterly regional meetings
• Lives our core values every day: Passion, Partnership, Integrity and Fun... with Purpose
At Texas Roadhouse we have a fun culture with flexible work schedules, discounts in our restaurants, friendly competitions, recognition, formal training, and career growth opportunities.
We offer a comprehensive total rewards package after 30 days of employment to Restaurant Managers that meet our benefit eligibility requirements. The total rewards package includes, but is not limited to, the following:
• A choice of medical plans that are best in class
• Dental and Vision Insurance
• Paid Vacation, Parental, Donor, Bereavement and 100% Paid Maternity Leave
• Adoption Assistance
• Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
• Life, Accident and Critical Illness Insurance
• Identity Theft Protection
• Employee Assistance Program
• Business Travel Insurance
• 401(k) Retirement Plan
• Flexible Spending Accounts
• Tuition Reimbursements up to $5,250 per year
• Monthly Profit Sharing Program
• Quarterly Restricted Stock Units Program
• Many opportunities to support your community
• Annual holiday bonus
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, gender, gender identity, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, citizenship, national origin, or any other legally-protected status. We encourage and welcome all applicants to apply.
For more information about this position, please contact the restaurant and ask for a manager.
Apply on company website