If you've been looking to join a team that values your energy and talents, offers multiple career paths, and provides you with continuous development opportunities, you've found it! Since 1971, The Brick has been led by visionary men and women who have embraced each business opportunity with the drive for success. We want you to join our winning team and experience The Brick Way!
As a Delivery Driver Helper, you demonstrate enthusiasm while delivering positive, professional and courteous customer service to ensure the highest level of customer satisfaction!
- Assist the Delivery Driver with route and schedule of deliveries
- Inspect and load product
- Physical lifting and carrying of products into customers' homes with no damages
- Document delivery status
- Assembly of product in customers' homes
- In home customer service including customer settlements
- Ability to lift and carry heavy merchandise exceeding 50 lbs on a regular basis
- High school diploma or equivalent would be an asset but not mandatory
- Customer service oriented
- Excellent organization and communication skills
- Flexibility to work shifts, including evenings and weekends, as required
- Must pass a criminal background check sponsored by The Brick
Why work for the Brick?
- Flexible “employer-paid” benefits including Health, Dental and Paramedical Services for you and your family
- Competitive pay
- Paid training
- Career progression program
- Access to free personal development training through “The Brick University”
- Employee discounts & Personal "Paid" days off
- Recognition, incentives, prizes and giveaways!
Number one in quality home furnishings across Canada.
We thank all those who apply; however, only those applicants chosen for an interview will be contacted.
Apply on company website