If you've been looking to join a team that values your energy and talents, offers multiple career paths, and provides you with continuous development opportunities, you've found it! Since 1971, The Brick has been led by visionary men and women who have embraced each business opportunity with the drive for success. We want you to join our winning team and experience The Brick Way!
The Visual Merchandiser is responsible for monitoring the condition of products on display and working with the merchandising department to present a strong corporate image which appeals to the store's target market.
- Maintain all merchandise and accessory displays on the showroom floor
- Arrange home furnishings and vendor displays in an attractive manner designed to enhance the appeal to purchase
- Create and implement new and innovative merchandising strategies
- Construct and implement visual presentation displays for promotions and events
- Track and maintain inventory accuracy
- High school diploma or equivalent; post secondary education in a related field would be an asset
- Minimum 2 years visual merchandising or merchandising experience
- Strong understanding of visual display, set-up and accessory sales
- Ability to visualize three-dimensional settings
- Excellent attention to detail
- Flexibility to work any shift, including evenings and weekends, as required
Why work for the Brick?
- Flexible “employer-paid” benefits including Health, Dental and Paramedical Services for you and your family
- Competitive pay
- Paid training
- Career progression program
- Access to free personal development training through “The Brick University”
- Employee discounts & Personal "Paid" days off
- Recognition, incentives, prizes and giveaways!
Be a part of Canada's largest home furnishings retailer!
Number one in quality home furnishings across Canada.
We thank all those who apply; however, only those applicants chosen for an interview will be contacted.
Apply on company website