With a spectacular wall of spirits as their backdrop, our bartenders bring our unique specialty drinks to life. You'll craft every type of cocktail, from the classic martini to a coconut mojito, while suggesting dishes to create the perfect pairing for our guests. Between mastering drink recipes, supporting our servers and creating memorable guest experiences, your energy and commitment to excellence sets the bar for upscale casual dining!
What we're looking for:
- A multi-tasker; you can hold a conversation, pour drinks and care for your guests simultaneously
- You're comfortable with numbers; simple mental math is no problem for you
- Prior bartending experience in a full-service restaurant is a plus
- Able to lift up to 50 lbs and continuously bend, reach and twist; you're constantly on the move
- Must be at least 21 years old
What we offer:
- Flexible scheduling
- Hospitality training
- Health benefits including medical, dental and vision (after 25 hours/week average)
- Paid time off (after 25 hours/week average)
- Discounted shift meals
- 25% discount for your party when dining in as a guest
- Work this week access 50% of your pay at no cost
- Career growth opportunities
Who we are:
Since 1978, we've been known for our legendary cheesecakes, upscale casual hospitality and fresh-from-scratch menu, but we're most proud of being named to the Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For® list since 2014. With 45,000 staff members across more than 300 restaurants – including The Cheesecake Factory, North Italia, Grand Lux Cafe, Social Monk and Fox Restaurant concepts – our people-centered culture offers something for everyone.
We are an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to creating an inclusive and welcoming workplace for all. We welcome applicants from a wide variety of identities, ideas, perspectives and experiences and encourage people from underrepresented backgrounds to apply. The Cheesecake Factory offers reasonable accommodations to job applicants with disabilities.
Our Safety Commitment
The health and wellbeing of our staff, managers and guests is always our top priority. We follow all COVID-19 guidance from the CDC and local health departments.
Apply on company website