The Cheesecake Factory is coming soon to Katy Mills Mall!
When you step inside of The Cheesecake Factory, you're surrounded by the best of everything: fresh ingredients, delicious dishes, and incredible people. Take your restaurant career to the next level and become part of what we are creating.
Bartenders at The Cheesecake Factory are more than just great mixologists. From prepping the bar, to crafting specialty drinks, to making food recommendations, our bartenders are constantly creating memorable experiences for our guests.
Our busy restaurants mean consistent hours, flexible schedules, and the opportunity to make a great income – as well as a lot of friends along the way! Our in-depth training will set you up for professional success, no matter where your career takes you.
What we're looking for:
- A multi-tasker; you can hold a conversation, pour drinks and care for your guests simultaneously
- You're comfortable with numbers; simple mental math is no problem for you
- Prior bartending experience in a full-service restaurant is a plus
- Able to lift up to 50 lbs and continuously bend, reach and twist; you're constantly on the move
- Must be at least 21 years old
What we offer:
- Flexible scheduling
- Hospitality training
- Health benefits including medical, dental and vision (after 25 hours/week average)
- Paid time off (after 25 hours/week average)
- Discounted shift meals
- 25% discount for your party when dining in as a guest
- Work this week access 50% of your pay at no cost
- Career growth opportunities
Who we are:
Since 1978, we've been known for our legendary cheesecakes, upscale casual hospitality and fresh-from-scratch menu, but we're most proud of being named to the Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For® list since 2014. With 45,000 staff members across more than 300 restaurants – including The Cheesecake Factory, North Italia, Grand Lux Cafe, Social Monk and Fox Restaurant concepts – our people-centered culture offers something for everyone.
We are an e-verify and equal opportunity employer. We are committed to creating an inclusive and welcoming workplace for all. We welcome applicants from a wide variety of identities, ideas, perspectives and experiences and encourage people from underrepresented backgrounds to apply. The Cheesecake Factory offers reasonable accommodations to job applicants with disabilities.
Our Safety Commitment
The health and wellbeing of our staff, managers and guests is always our top priority. We follow all COVID-19 guidance from the CDC and local health departments.
Apply on company website