Our bussers set the stage for a memorable meal, ensuring our dining rooms are sparkling clean and guests have everything they need. You'll move like lightening to get tables ready for the next guests and watch their faces light up when you bring a fresh basket of our famous brown bread and butter. You'll also support our servers by refilling drinks and clearing plates in between courses.
What we're looking for:
- A can-do attitude; you tackle every task with a smile
- Team player; you're always willing to give and ask for help
- Prior experience as a busser in a full-service restaurant is preferred, but not required
- Able to lift up to 50 lbs and continuously bend, reach and twist; you're constantly on the move
What we offer:
- Flexible scheduling
- Hospitality training
- Health benefits including medical, dental and vision (after 25 hours/week average)
- Paid time off (after 25 hours/week average)
- Discounted shift meals
- 25% discount for your party when dining in as a guest
- Work this week access 50% of your pay at no cost
- Career growth opportunities
Who we are:
Since 1978, we've been known for our legendary cheesecakes, upscale casual hospitality and fresh-from-scratch menu, but we're most proud of being named to the Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For® list since 2014. With 45,000 staff members across more than 300 restaurants – including The Cheesecake Factory, North Italia, Grand Lux Cafe, Social Monk and Fox Restaurant concepts – our people-centered culture offers something for everyone.
We are an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to creating an inclusive and welcoming workplace for all. We welcome applicants from a wide variety of identities, ideas, perspectives and experiences and encourage people from underrepresented backgrounds to apply. The Cheesecake Factory offers reasonable accommodations to job applicants with disabilities.
Our Safety Commitment
The health and wellbeing of our staff, managers and guests is always our top priority. We follow all COVID-19 guidance from the CDC and local health departments.
Apply on company website