As a Barista / Baker, you're the friendly face behind our beautiful bakery case, putting the finishing touches on our famous cheesecakes and desserts. You'll glaze our iconic strawberries, create perfect whipped cream dollops that “wow” and craft delicious espresso beverages for our guests to enjoy.
What we're looking for:
- A can-do attitude; you tackle every task with a smile
- Team player; you're always willing to give and ask for help
- Willingness to learn; you're eager to build upon your skills
- Prior restaurant, hospitality or barista experience is a plus
- Must be at least 18 years old
What we offer:
- Flexible scheduling
- Full- and part-time availability
- Hospitality and bakery training
- Health benefits including medical, dental and vision (after 25 hours/week average)
- Paid time off (after 25 hours/week average)
- Discounted shift meals
- 25% discount for your party when dining in as a guest
- Career growth opportunities
Our Safety Commitment:
The health and wellbeing of our staff, managers and guests is always our top priority. We follow all COVID-19 guidance from the CDC and local health departments.
Who we are:
Since 1978, we've been known for our legendary cheesecakes, upscale casual hospitality and fresh-from-scratch menu, but we're most proud of being named to the Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For® list year after year. With more than 40,000 staff members across almost 300 restaurants – including The Cheesecake Factory, North Italia, Grand Lux Cafe, Social Monk and Fox Restaurant concepts – our fun, people-centered culture offers something for everyone.
We are an e-verify and equal opportunity employer. We are committed to creating an inclusive and welcoming workplace for all. We welcome applicants from a wide variety of identities, ideas, perspectives and experiences and encourage people from underrepresented backgrounds to apply. The Cheesecake Factory offers reasonable accommodations to job applicants with disabilities.
Apply on company website