The Cheesecake Factory is Opening Soon in Miami Beach!
Apply today - We're hiring immediately!
Now Training all hourly staff members to join our June Grand Opening team!
Why Join Our Team:
- Great earnings potential
- Full and part-time hours available
- Flexible scheduling to fit your life
- Medical coverage starting at $5 per pay period, plus dental and vision
- Paid vacation and sick time
- No-cost Hospitality, GED and Associates Degree programs
- Discounted shift meals and a 25% discount when dining in as a guest
- Eligible for up to 50% next day pay (exclusions apply)
- Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For® since 2014 and PEOPLE Companies that Care since 2021
What You'll Do:
As a Barista / Baker, you're the friendly face behind our beautiful bakery case, putting the finishing touches on our famous cheesecakes and desserts. You'll glaze our iconic strawberries, create perfect whipped cream dollops that “wow” and craft delicious espresso beverages for our guests to enjoy.
- A can-do attitude: you tackle every task with a smile
- Team player: you're always willing to give and ask for help
- Willingness to learn: you're eager to build upon your skills
- Prior restaurant, hospitality or barista experience is a plus
- Must be at least 18 years old
Who we are:
Since 1978, we've been known for our legendary cheesecakes, upscale casual hospitality, and fresh-from-scratch menu, but we're most proud of being named to the Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For® list since 2014. With 47,500 staff members across more than 300 restaurants – including The Cheesecake Factory, North Italia, Grand Lux Cafe, Social Monk and Fox Restaurant concepts – our people-centered culture offers something for everyone.
We are an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to creating an inclusive workplace for all. We welcome applicants from a wide variety of identities, ideas, perspectives, and experiences and encourage people from underrepresented backgrounds to apply. The Cheesecake Factory offers reasonable accommodations to job applicants with disabilities.
Apply on company website