You may know us for our huge menu of delicious food…what you may not know is we have been recognized by Fortune Magazine as one of the “100 Best Companies to Work For®” nine years in a row!
The Gift Card, Licensing & Public Relations Coordinator will play a key role in supporting three areas within the Marketing Department. You will work closely with the Senior Director, PR & Global Branding, the Associate Director, Gift Cards & Incentives, and the entire Marketing Team covering Gift Cards, Public Relations, and Licensed Products.
You'll thrive in this position if you are:
- Service Oriented: you're a people person who effortlessly provides exceptional support whether it be over the phone or in person.
- A Skilled Problem Solver: you take action and think outside the box to find solutions and extend the application of your resources.
- Adaptable: you're at ease in a fast-paced environment and are able to effortlessly change direction when priorities shift, learning to perform new tasks as required for business needs and willing to work various shifts and extended hours if necessary.
- Deadline Driven: you understand that deliverables are due by a specific date and time, and your time management and work ethic gets you there with ease.
Here's more of what you'll get to do:
- Support invoice processing, tracking, and approval, assist in the reconciliation process.
- Manage the gift card email inbox and respond to all internal (restaurants and corporate) and external inquiries and provide support as needed.
- Process Internal Orders which support the needs of the Corporate Support Center.
- Assist in the management of all gift card inventory for physical and virtual gift card programs and campaigns. Among other tasks, this includes communicating with restaurants on inventory needs and program changes and managing the shipment of inventory for New Restaurant Openings.
- Assist in setting up key gift card promotional campaigns throughout the year.
- Monitoring and updating terms and conditions and FAQ's on internal and external websites for accuracy.
- Assist in the setup and generating key gift card reporting and updating key marketing recaps for all campaigns.
- Work with internal stakeholders and external partners on requests as needed.
- Assist with coordinating product reviews and tastings for The Cheesecake Factory At Home licensed products.
- Attend weekly licensing agency calls and assist with tracking action items.
- Maintain a library of all licensing photography, packaging layouts, and partner ads.
- Maintain licensing revenue and royalty payment tracking.
- Assist with clipping & distributing key media placements and relevant articles.
- Maintain a library of broadcast & print media clips and log noteworthy press and awards.
- Maintain video library (sizzle reels and media training videos).
- Coordinate logistics for local media opportunities across the country (secure spokesperson(s); route briefing sheets; route clips; maintain library of segments & spokespersons, etc).
- Coordinate all logistics for media & social influencer tastings and dining visits.
- Provide general administrative support to the PR department (notetaking, maintaining files, shipping materials, scheduling meetings, logging expenses, reconciling budgets, creating presentations, etc).
What we require:
- 2 years of experience in a treasury or financial role.
- Associate's Degree.
- Proficiency with Word, PowerPoint, and Excel.
- Accurate and detail-oriented individual.
- Can deliver results on time to meet deadlines.
- Must be proficient in handling large numbers and spreadsheets.
- Can work well cross-functionally with many stakeholders.
- Strong communication skills.
What we prefer:
- Bachelor's Degree
About the Company
Recognized as one of the FORTUNE “100 Best Companies to Work For®” every year since 2014, The Cheesecake Factory Incorporated is a global $2.9 billion public company with 45,000 staff members across more than 300 full-service, casual dining restaurants – including The Cheesecake Factory, North Italia, Grand Lux Cafe, Social Monk and Fox Restaurant concepts. Internationally, twenty-nine The Cheesecake Factory® restaurants operate under licensing agreements. Our bakery division operates two facilities that create delicious cheesecakes and other baked products for our restaurants, international licensees and third-party bakery customers.
We offer a people-centered culture and are committed to creating an inclusive and welcoming workplace for all. We welcome applicants from a wide variety of identities, ideas, perspectives and experiences and encourage people from underrepresented backgrounds to apply.
The Cheesecake Factory Incorporated is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The Cheesecake Factory offers reasonable accommodations to job applicants with disabilities.
Apply on company website