Line Cooks earn up to $20 per hour
Monday - Friday, anytime during normal business hours
With more than 200 dishes made fresh from scratch every day, our line cooks are passionate about fresh quality ingredients, great technique and delicious, memorable food. Line cooks use a wide range of cooking methods and kitchen tools, to make our dishes perfect. And although our restaurants are busy and our standards are high, you'll love our team spirit and commitment to having fun, as well as the glowing complements from guests about our food.
What we're looking for:
- Great technique; strong knife skills and a range of cooking methods set you apart
- Attention to detail; you know your weights, measurements and volumes
- Cleanliness and organization; you know where everything is, and everything has a place
- Team player; it takes a team to keep our kitchens moving
- Comfortable standing for extended periods of time, able to lift up to 50 lbs and continuously bend, reach and twist
- Must be at least 18 years old
What we offer:
- Flexible scheduling, consistent hours
- Health benefits including medical, dental and vision (after 25 hours/week average)
- Paid time off (after 25 hours/week average)
- Free shift meals
- 25% discount for your party when dining in as a guest
- A no cost GED and Associates Degree program
- Career growth opportunities
Who we are:
Since 1978, we've been known for our legendary cheesecakes, upscale casual hospitality and fresh-from-scratch menu, but we're most proud of being named to the Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For® list since 2014. With 45,000 staff members across more than 300 restaurants – including The Cheesecake Factory, North Italia, Grand Lux Cafe, Social Monk and Fox Restaurant concepts – our people-centered culture offers something for everyone.
We are an e-verify and equal opportunity employer. We are committed to creating an inclusive and welcoming workplace for all. We welcome applicants from a wide variety of identities, ideas, perspectives and experiences and encourage people from underrepresented backgrounds to apply. The Cheesecake Factory offers reasonable accommodations to job applicants with disabilities.
Our Safety Commitment
The health and wellbeing of our staff, managers and guests is always our top priority. We follow all COVID-19 guidance from the CDC and local health departments.
Apply on company website