Walk In Interviews - Daily
With more than 200 dishes made fresh from scratch every day, our prep cooks prepare and portion fresh ingredients and hundreds of prep recipes for use in our delicious dishes. Whether you're mastering our creamy and perfectly textured mashed potatoes or crafting tamarind sauce for our iconic Avocado Eggrolls, you'll learn a wide range of culinary techniques and skills in a professional, fast-paced kitchen.
What we're looking for:
- Great technique; you have strong knife skills
- Kitchen savvy; you know your weights, measurements and volumes
- Attention to detail; you follow all steps and techniques to ensure consistency
- Tidy and clean; maintaining a sanitary, food-safe workstation is important to you
- Team player; willing to work together to prep our kitchens
- Comfortable standing for extended periods of time, able to lift up to 50 lbs and continuously bend, reach and twist
- Must be at least 18 years old
What we offer:
- Flexible scheduling, consistent hours
- Health benefits including medical, dental and vision (after 25 hours/week average)
- Paid time off (after 25 hours/week average)
- Free shift meals
- 25% discount for your party when dining in as a guest
- A no cost GED and Associates Degree program
- Career growth opportunities
Who we are:
Since 1978, we've been known for our legendary cheesecakes, upscale casual hospitality and fresh-from-scratch menu, but we're most proud of being named to the Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For® list since 2014. With 45,000 staff members across more than 300 restaurants – including The Cheesecake Factory, North Italia, Grand Lux Cafe, Social Monk and Fox Restaurant concepts – our people-centered culture offers something for everyone.
We are an e-verify and equal opportunity employer. We are committed to creating an inclusive and welcoming workplace for all. We welcome applicants from a wide variety of identities, ideas, perspectives and experiences and encourage people from underrepresented backgrounds to apply. The Cheesecake Factory offers reasonable accommodations to job applicants with disabilities.
Our Safety Commitment
The health and wellbeing of our staff, managers and guests is always our top priority. We follow all COVID-19 guidance from the CDC and local health departments.
Apply on company website