The Cheesecake Factory West Coast Bakery
- Competitive pay ($16.50 plus a shift differential)
- 2 weeks of vacation time + additional sick time
- Medical plans starting at $2 per pay period + wellness discounts (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- 401k with match
- Eligible for 50% of pay Next Day
- Opportunities for Advancement
- Training Opportunities and Certification
- Free cheesecakes
- 25-35% off when dining in our restaurants
Here's what you'll get to do:
- Assist in making beautiful and delicious world-famous cheesecakes.
What we require:
- Ability to work in hot and cold environments.
- Ability to work Monday – Sunday.
- Ability to continuously lift 30+ lbs.
- Demonstrated ability to read, understand and follow specifications in English.
- Flexibility with job and schedule changes from time to time.
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the functions.
- While performing the duties of this position, the employee is:
Susceptible to common allergens present in our bakery facilities associated with the production of our World Class cakes and desserts. Some of these allergens are Milk, Eggs, Wheat, Tree nut, Peanut, and Coconut.
About the Company
Recognized as one of the FORTUNE “100 Best Companies to Work For®” every year since 2014, The Cheesecake Factory Bakery operates two facilities that create delicious cheesecakes and other baked products for our restaurants, international licensees, and third-party bakery customers. The Bakery is a subsidiary of The Cheesecake Factory Incorporated which is a global $3.3 billion public company with 47,500 staff members across more than 300 full-service, casual dining restaurants – including The Cheesecake Factory, North Italia, Grand Lux Cafe, Social Monk and Fox Restaurant concepts.
We offer a people-centered culture and are committed to creating an inclusive workplace for all. We welcome applicants from a wide variety of identities, ideas, perspectives, and experiences and encourage people from underrepresented backgrounds to apply.
The Cheesecake Factory Incorporated is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The Cheesecake Factory offers reasonable accommodations to job applicants with disabilities
Apply on company website