You are a seasoned restaurant leader, passionate about creating amazing dining experiences. We will utilize your talents to their fullest and provide an opportunity to advance your career
Our unique culture is one of the reasons we've been named to the Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For® list since 2014. At The Cheesecake Factory, we know great things happen when passionate leaders gather around our table. Come join us!
What we offer:
- Comprehensive healthcare including medical, dental and vision
- Flexible healthcare spending account
- Employee Assistance Programs
- Company-paid group life insurance, short term disability and long-term disability
- Paid time off including vacation and sick time
- 401k plan and company match
- Quarterly Bonus program
- 25% discount for your party when dining in as a guest
- Tuition assistance
- Career growth opportunities
We follow local and CDC coronavirus guidelines to ensure the safety and wellbeing of our staff members and guests.
What we're looking for:
- At least 2 years of experience as a manager in a full-service restaurant (dining plus bar)
- Solid track record of success in previous roles, including demonstrated career growth
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Dependable and motivated with a strong work ethic
- Able to stand, sit, squat or walk for extended periods of time
- Able to grasp, reach overhead, push, lift and carry up to 50 lbs
Pay rate: $55,000 - $70,000
Who we are:
We're one of Fortune's 100 Best Companies to Work For® because we care for our staff like family, give back to our communities and work towards a sustainable future.
The Cheesecake Factory Incorporated is made up of several unique restaurant concepts, including Grand Lux Cafe, North Italia and Social Monk, plus our California-based support center and bakeries on each coast – where our delicious cheesecakes our born! Our team of 40,000 operates more than 200 full-service, casual dining restaurants throughout the U.S., and we're always looking for passionate people to join in on the fun.
We are an e-verify and equal opportunity employer. We are committed to creating an inclusive and welcoming workplace for all. We welcome applicants from a wide variety of identities, ideas, perspectives and experiences and encourage people from underrepresented backgrounds to apply. The Cheesecake Factory offers reasonable accommodations to job applicants with disabilities.
Apply on company website