The Cheesecake Factory is coming soon to Katy Mills Mall!
When you step inside of The Cheesecake Factory, you're surrounded by the best of everything: fresh ingredients, delicious dishes, and incredible people. Take your restaurant career to the next level and become part of what we are creating.
The Steward is one of the most critical roles in our kitchen. As a Steward, you'll make sure the highest quality ingredients and products are always on hand, work with suppliers to place orders (food, beverage and dry stock items) and maintain all storage areas in the restaurant.
Our busy restaurants mean consistent hours, flexible schedules, and in-depth training opportunities to advance your career.
What we're looking for:
- Flexible scheduling – full and part time
- Benefits at 25 hours – including paid time off & health coverage (medical, dental, vision)
- Discounted Shift Meal + 25% discount when dining as a guest
- Training & career growth opportunities
What we offer:
- Flexible scheduling, consistent hours
- Full-Time and Part-Time availability
- Health benefits including medical, dental and vision (after 25 hours/week average)
- Paid time off (after 25 hours/week average)
- Discounted shift meals
- 25% discount for your party when dining in as a guest
- Work this week access 50% of your pay at no cost
- A no cost GED and Associates Degree program
- Career growth opportunities
Who we are:
Since 1978, we've been known for our legendary cheesecakes, upscale casual hospitality and fresh-from-scratch menu, but we're most proud of being named to the Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For® list since 2014. With 45,000 staff members across more than 300 restaurants – including The Cheesecake Factory, North Italia, Grand Lux Cafe, Social Monk and Fox Restaurant concepts – our people-centered culture offers something for everyone.
We are an e-verify and equal opportunity employer. We are committed to creating an inclusive and welcoming workplace for all. We welcome applicants from a wide variety of identities, ideas, perspectives and experiences and encourage people from underrepresented backgrounds to apply. The Cheesecake Factory offers reasonable accommodations to job applicants with disabilities.
Our Safety Commitment
The health and wellbeing of our staff, managers and guests is always our top priority. We follow all COVID-19 guidance from the CDC and local health departments.
Apply on company website