The Lynmoore at Lawnwood is PROUD to be a Caring.com Stars of 2015 award winner by providing service excellence through rave reviews from consumers on Caring.com.
The Lynmoore at Lawnwood has a friendly, relaxed atmosphere that makes it easy to meet new friends and fill your day with a number of fun and engaging activities. Our caring associates are focused on providing you with the very best personalized care to ensure that you're comfortable and at ease.
Now Hiring Full Time Activities Assistant!
This position is responsible for carrying out resident activities of a given managed community including all internal activities under the direction of the Director, Lifestyle and Leisure.
Check out our perks!
- Control Your Schedule: View your schedule, pick-up shifts & request time off anytime, anywhere from the OnShift mobile app.
- Earn Rewards: Track your progress and earn award points for clocking in & out on time, answering surveys and for other contributions in the community.
- Provide Feedback: Answer short community surveys and provide feedback about your day – all from your mobile phone.
- Access Funds: Access your earned, but unpaid wages before payday for just a small transaction fee.
- Under the direction of the Lifestyle and Leisure Director, determine what level of activities resident requests to be a part of and orients all residents to activity program and how to access activities.
- Arrange entertainment within budgetary allotments to come into the building for resident enjoyment.
- Promote all activities within the building in order to improve resident participation.
- Work with the Lifestyle and Leisure Director to organize events which includes planning, advertising, set-up, and clean-up.
- Organize transportation for activity outings and medical visits with the Assisted Living community.
- Ensure they and any employees reporting to them work in a safe manner and that unsafe actions are managed.
- Foster teamwork with co-workers, show initiative in overcoming obstacles, take actions which assist others beyond job responsibilities, and have a positive impact on co-workers, residents, and visitors.
- Seek out and perform other duties as assigned or needed.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required. Associate or Bachelor's Degree strongly preferred in Social Service, Business, or a field related to the position.
- Minimum of three years' experience in Assisted Living preferred.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, strong personnel skills, and positive community relations skills are essential.
- Commercial Driving License (CDL) preferred.
- Experience with Microsoft Word and Excel preferred.
- Must be able to pass a criminal background check and drug test.
Apply with your resume and cover letter TODAY to schedule your interview for this exciting opportunity!
Apply on company website