DescriptionSHIFT: No Weekends
Do you have the career opportunities you want in your current role? We have a rewarding opportunity for you to join the nation's largest provider of healthcare services as a Hospital/Facility Supply Chain Coordinator.
HealthTrust is the supply chain solution for the Hospital Corporation of America (HCA), a Fortune 100 company with more than 200,000 employees and one of the nation's leading providers of healthcare services. HCA operates over 170 locally managed hospitals and over 100 freestanding surgery centers in 20 states and the United Kingdom. HCA has been named one of the world's most ethical companies for eight years in a row. At HCA, we are driven by a single goal: the care and improvement of human life. If this describes you, we want your knowledge and expertise!Job Summary
Responsible for leading, implementing, measuring, and directing all supply chain activities within a facility.
What you will do in this role:
- Supervises the on-site processing, inventory and delivery of all orders.
- Maintain effective communication with customers, co-team leaders, stock clerks and the management team.
- Demonstrates effective problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrates comprehensive job knowledge.
- Prepares schedule for the on-site operations.
- Attends in-service presentations, and completes mandatory education week, including but not limited to: infection control, patient safety, quality improvements, MSDS and OSHA standards.
- Demonstrates knowledge of occurrence reporting system and utilizes system to report potential patient safety issues.
- Process all lost charge reports and resolves any and all discrepancies.
- Is authorized to transport and deliver legend drugs, non-prescription drugs, contrast media and drugs containing devices relative to core competencies of the position.
Education and Experience
- Associates or Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Business Management, Healthcare Administration, or similar field preferred.
- 3-5 years' material management experience.
If you find this opportunity compelling, we encourage you to apply.
Benefits of working at HealthTrust
Our benefits package allows you to select the options that best meet the needs of you and your family. Benefits include 401k with a company match, paid time off, medical, dental, vision, flex spending for both health and day care, life insurance, disability, tuition reimbursement and student loan repayment, employee discount program, employee stock purchase program.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply on company website