TBI Residential & Community Services Inc., a partner of The MENTOR Network, provides services for Individuals with intellectual and development disabilities, Traumatic Brain Injury, Autism, and other complex needs.
Accounts Receivable Coordinator Finance Operations
As a pioneering, mission-driven provider focused on the highest quality care, this opportunity as a team member in our Finance group is essential.
- Responsible for oversight and processing to assure accurate billing and collections for the region.
- Process billing, managing authorizations, collecting service delivery, or census data, matching authorizations to service delivery, and collecting receivables.
- Set up files and initiate billing for new admissions.
- Verify eligibility and obtain payer service authorizations or approvals.
- Collect census, periodic service records or other billing documentation from operations.
- High school diploma/GED required.
- Associates degree in related field preferred.
- One year accounts receivable experience preferred.
- Proficiency in accounting, intermediate to advanced computer skills and applications preferred.
- Current driver's license, car registration and auto insurance.
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines.
- Effective communication skills to manage relationships.
- A commitment to quality in everything you do.
- Full-time position.
- Full compensation/benefits package for employees working 30+ hours/week.
- 401(k) with company match.
- Paid time off, holiday pay
- Rewarding work, impacting the lives of those you serve, working alongside a great team of coworkers.
- Enjoy job security with nationwide career development and advancement opportunities.
The MENTOR Network is a national network of local health and human services providers offering an array of quality, community-based services. At The MENTOR Network, our core values—Integrity, Respect, Inclusion & Growth—and the behaviors that define them, guide how we interact with each other and how we approach our work. As an organization of people serving people in 37 states, you'll have opportunities from coast to coast.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/vets
Apply on company website