Pennsylvania MENTOR, a partner of The MENTOR Network provides services for adults and youth in nurturing and safe environments where they can achieve and maintain independence. We offer a wide range of programs; therapeutic foster care, CRR Host Home Programming, Behavioral Health Services, Case Management and services for programs for adults with intellectual and developmental disabilities and medically complex conditions.
Intensive Care Manager (ICM)
Looking for rewarding work in an organization dedicated to making a positive impact in the lives of others? As an Intensive Care Manager, you will provide essential services and ensure that we deliver quality care to the individuals we serve.
- Provide support to the individual, family, and treatment process by coordinating a variety of service activities while assisting individuals to develop self-identified goals.
- Develop Individual Service Plans (ISPs) for individuals receiving program services and monitor the plan through treatment reviews.
- Meet with individuals receiving services, family, and/or other pertinent persons involved in the individual's life, with regular face-to-face visits and phone contact.
- Present available treatment services for use by the individuals and/or family members, review ongoing treatment needs and services, and assist with the stabilization of the individual and/or family after a crisis.
- Participate in rotational on-call system providing emergency coverage and crisis intervention support.
- Notify and review situations with the appropriate leadership and other staff members as warranted.
- Maintain current and complete records and reports, including weekly billing packet, in accordance with corporate and regulatory standards.
- Document services provided, ensuring that the individuals and/or family members sign off on records and reports.
- Maintain service need reports and treatment reviews in accordance with program, state, and local mental health standards and regulations, providing such documents to the supervisor.
- Assist with admission process if required.
- Assist with all legal, licensing, regulatory, and certification activities as needed.
- Bachelor's degree in Human Services.
- One year of related experience preferred.
- Self-motivated and detail-oriented with ability to multi-task.
- Ability to handle crisis situations and exercise sound judgment.
- Adaptable with ability to problem-solve.
- Valid driver's license and driving record that meets insurability requirements as defined by the company, with access to reliable vehicle.
Why Join Us?
- Full compensation/benefits package for employees working 30+ hours/week.
- 401(k) with company match.
- Paid time off
- Complex work adding value to the organization's mission alongside a great team of co-workers.
- Enjoy job security with nationwide career development and advancement opportunities.
We have meaningful work for you – come join our team – Apply Today!
The MENTOR Network is a national network of local health and human services providers offering an array of quality, community-based services. At The MENTOR Network, our core values—Integrity, Respect, Inclusion & Growth—and the behaviors that define them, guide how we interact with each other and how we approach our work. As an organization of people serving people in 37 states, you'll have opportunities from coast to coast.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/vets
Apply on company website