The MENTOR Network is seeking an Application Systems Senior Analyst to serve as the lead administrator and subject matter expert for all areas of the HCM software platform Ceridian Dayforce. This role will partner with the HR systems team, HR leaders and internal/external customers to analyze and configure work process design and flow to maximize efficiencies and technological capabilities. Set up and maintenance of file feeds and system integrations along with workflow management, customizations, upgrades, development, and maintenance are essential responsibilities of this position. This position requires in-depth knowledge of business and HR systems, HR processes and reporting requirements, company's policies and procedures, and the ability to resolve complex issues. This individual will drive the successful delivery of accurate HCM for the business, ensure compliance with change control policies supporting SOX controls and ensure data integrity for all HR systems.
This is a remote position and can be located anywhere in the US.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to satisfactorily perform each essential function listed below
- Support existing HCM system and manage the troubleshooting of various HCM system related issues to resolution
- Research and evaluate the impact of change due to implementation of additional system integrations or interfaces with the current HCM system
- Work with cross-functional development teams to add new integrations to the HCM system and support and troubleshoot issues related to existing integrations and interfaces
- Work with HR teams and vendor on the release plan and testing of new software version, enhancement and bug fix releases to the product and analyze the potential risk and impact of those on the current integrations
- Develop and maintain partnerships with various organizations to support application strategy and vision
- Support the existing integration processes that move large amounts of data using tools like Kettle, SSIS, WSO2 Enterprise Integrator or another like application
- Support ad hoc data requests which involves combining data from multiple enterprise applications
- Support and maintain various existing system mappings and configurations
- Assist with various data load related activities, ad-hoc acquisitions loads and org structure support
- Regularly reviews and updates documentation as necessary
- Leads the identification, diagnoses and resolution of system and end-user problems to ensure adequate performance, scalability and capacity
- Stays current with development trends in the technology industry; embraces continuous improvement and identifies opportunities to improve design, operation, and performance through new technologies
- Works with vendors to ensure Service level agreements are being met
- Performs other related duties and activities as required
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or abilities required to perform the job:
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business Administration or related field
- 5-7 years of experience working as a HCM system SME in a large enterprise infrastructure environment
- Familiarity with federal and multi-state laws/regulations.
- Strong analytic, problem solving, consultancy and written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality information and professional demeanor under pressure. Previous HR experience (benefits, payroll, timekeeping, etc.)
- Experience with:
- Integration tools like WSO2 Enterprise Integrator strongly preferred
- Dayforce, Workday or other HCM application is a must
- XML and XSLT is a plus
- ETL tools like Kettle and SSIS is a must
- JSON based RESTful APIs is a plus
- SQL; inner joins, outer joins, group by's, sub queries etc.
- Jira, Confluence, EasyVista or similar application preferred.
Other Skills and Abilities:
- Expertise with ETL tools as they pertain to HCM system integration
- Should feel comfortable with relational design with high transaction databases
Why Join Us?
- Full compensation/benefits package for employees working over 30 hours/week
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid time off and holiday pay
- Enjoy complex work that makes a difference in the lives of those we serve
- Career development and advancement opportunities across a nationwide network
Come join our amazing team of committed, caring professionals. Apply Today!
The MENTOR Network is a national network of local health and human services providers offering an array of quality, community-based services to adults and children with intellectual and developmental disabilities, brain and spinal cord injuries, and to youth with emotional, behavioral and medically complex challenges, as well as their families; and to elders in need of support. At The MENTOR Network, our core values—Integrity, Respect, Inclusion & Growth—and the behaviors that define them, guide how we interact with each other and how we approach our work. With Corporate operations located in the Boston Seaport, Lawrence, Massachusetts and Edina, Minnesota, we strive to support our ~35,000 employees serving ~30,000 individuals in nearly 40 states. As an organization of people serving people, positive and productive relationships are vital to the work we do.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/vets
Apply on company website