Primary Location: United States-CA-CASanta Rosa
Everybody needs a job but only extraordinary people work here. Our team is fun, creative, and dedicated to making a difference every day in the lives of the people we serve. The heart of what we do is support people with Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities of all ages.
As an Area Director with California MENTOR, you’ll be one of those extraordinary people. This position supports Program Directors and their operations in our Unified Plan residential homes. We seek a passionate leader who has successfully directed program staff and has the ability to provide high quality services in multiple programs and service lines. In this role you will lead Program Directors to develop and implement meaningful supports for those we serve with the collaboration of your Regional Director, Quality Assurance and Human Resources team. Bring your creative ideas and your passion for success; we’ll train you on the rest.
Do you have leadership experience working with people with intellectual and developmental disabilities and you’re looking for a meaningful change in your work life? Leverage your skills with California MENTOR to make an impact in people’s lives. Join our dedicated, dynamic and fast growing team today!Job Responsibilities:
- Lead Program Directors to develop and maintain quality services and engaging activities that meet the individuals needs
- Ensure day to day program operations are meaningful, engaging and in compliance with regulatory requirements
- Lead, develop and inspire team providing on-going performance coaching
- Financial responsibility in the following areas: operational budget, analyze financial metrics, identify trends and implement corrective solutions
- Ensure high level of quality services in all programs
- Ability to identify areas of potential risk, quickly implement solutions and engage support teams as necessary
- Build and maintain effective relationships with families, Regional Centers, and regulatory agencies
- Ensure timely reporting to both internal and external agencies
- Performs Program Director functions as needed
If you have leadership experience and a passion for those we serve… we want to hear from you!
Apply on company website