NeuroRestorative, a partner of The MENTOR Network provides rehabilitation services for people of all ages with brain, spinal cord and medically complex injuries, illnesses and other challenges. In a variety of locations and community-based settings, we offer a range of programs, including vocational and therapy programs, day treatments, and specialized services for infants, children, adolescents, Military Service Members and Veterans.
Business Finance Manager-Remote Work Opportunity
Do you have strong leadership skills, extensive experience in Business Finance, and are looking for more meaningful work? Are you interested in working for a company that positively impacts the lives of the many individuals it serves? In the Business Finance Manager role, you will contribute to the company's commitment to serve others by providing financial analysis to support business decision making and ensure the accuracy and integrity of financial reporting.
- Prepare financial plans in accordance with annual budgets, quarterly revenue and profit targets, headcount authorizations, and recurring forecasts
- Serve as the region's primary liaison to corporate finance and accounting; articulate field operations' needs for support and assistance
- Provide assistance to corporate finance and accounting staff with development of systems and approaches that address company requirements and are responsive and sensitive to field needs
- Perform monthly/quarterly analysis of operations' results for all state and regional centers vs. plan(s)
- Serve as a financial resource to the operating group, Vice President, and State Director(s)
- Make recommendations for approval of state and regional headcount additions
- Review and make recommendations for approval of requisitions of capital and operating expenditures
- Provide financial input and recommendations for approval of requisitions of capital and operating expenditures in accordance with Region/Corporate goals and needs
- Provide financial input and recommendations for contracts and proposals
- Maintain an effective control environment for the accounting operations
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or related field; MBA & CPA preferred
- Minimum 5 - 7 years' experience in Accounting/Financial Management
- Demonstrated adaptability and efficient time management with ability to prioritize workload
- Ability to multitask with outstanding attention to detail
- A reliable, responsible attitude and a compassionate approach
- Demonstrated ability in areas of leadership, personnel, program operation, and fiscal management
- Skilled in written and oral communication, community relations, and service development
Why Join Us?
- Full compensation/benefits package for employees working 30+ hours/week
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid time off and holiday pay
- Complex work adding value to the organization's mission alongside a great team of coworkers
- Enjoy job security with nationwide career development and advancement opportunities
We have meaningful work for you – come join our team – apply today!
The MENTOR Network is a national network of local health and human services providers offering an array of quality, community-based services. At The MENTOR Network, our core values—Integrity, Respect, Inclusion & Growth—and the behaviors that define them, guide how we interact with each other and how we approach our work. As an organization of people serving people in nearly 40 states, you'll have opportunities from coast to coast.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/vets
Apply on company website