MENTOR Adult Day Health, a partner of The MENTOR Network, provides day programs for elders with complex medical or rehabilitative needs. This allows seniors to obtain quality healthcare while remaining active and involved in the community and continuing to live in their own homes. Our programs are staffed with qualified, experienced licensed nurses and caregivers who are trained to provide individual assistance to each person we serve.
We are offering a $1,500 Sign-On bonus for full time hires!
Adult Day Health is seeking a Case Coordinator to provide organizational assistance and programmatic support, including admissions procedures, direct participant care, and internal/external coordination of services.
Responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
- Develop and assure that the program meets the participant's needs
- Assist designated program participants, as needed, to understand the overall goals and programs being implemented
- Act as a liaison for families, along with staff, and provide them with information and resources as requested
- Review the designated program participant's reports for consistency and coordination of goals
- Responsible for the development, coordination, carry-through of and follow-up on discharge planning as directed
- Assist in internal communication to team members relative to case-specific issues.
- High school degree required, an Associate or Bachelor's degree in Social Service related field preferred
- 2 years of direct or indirect support services to the disabled population in a medical and/or rehabilitation setting
- Bilingual - Spanish/English speaking
Why Join Us?
- Full compensation/benefits package for employees working 30+ hours/week
- Paid time off, paid training, Holiday pay
- Career development and advancement opportunities
- A dynamic work environment where no day is ever the same as the next
We have meaningful work for you – come join our team – Apply Today!
The MENTOR Network is a national network of local health and human services providers offering an array of quality, community-based services. At The MENTOR Network, our core values—Integrity, Respect, Inclusion & Growth—and the behaviors that define them, guide how we interact with each other and how we approach our work. As an organization of people serving people in 37 states, you'll have opportunities from coast to coast.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/vets
Apply on company website