Pennsylvania MENTOR, a partner of The MENTOR Network provides services for adults and youth in nurturing and safe environments where they can achieve and maintain independence. We offer a wide range of programs; therapeutic foster care, CRR Host Home Programming, Behavioral Health Services, Case Management and services for programs for adults with intellectual and developmental disabilities and medically complex conditions.
Everybody needs a job but only extraordinary people work here. Our team is fun, creative, and dedicated to making a difference every day in the lives of the people we serve.
- Provide case management services including intake, assessment, crisis intervention, advocacy, referral, and monitoring of families.
- Gather social history to assess family strengths and weaknesses, and existing problems.
- Conduct home visits and office base services, and accompanies individuals being served.
- Coordinate care with outreach workers, health educators, nutritionists, and other service providers to prevent service duplication and to ensure the individual receives high-quality care.
- Identify and procure group services appropriate for the individual to maximize the individual's ability to live outside an institution.
- Plan and assist in obtaining services from third-party service providers.
- Develop a plan of care for each individual to include services such as advocacy/case management, independent living skills, training, peer support, physical therapy, cognitive therapy, etc.
- Bachelor's degree in human services or equivalent in education and experience required.
- One year of related work experience and knowledge of case management.
- Valid driver's license, registration, and insurance.
- Ability to establish working relationships with individuals served.
- Demonstrated competence in verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to handle crisis situations.
Why Join Us?
- Full compensation/benefits package for employees working 30+ hours/week.
- 401(k) with company match.
- Paid time off and holiday pay.
- Rewarding work, impacting the lives of those you serve, working alongside a great team of coworkers.
- Enjoy job security with nationwide career development and advancement opportunities.
We have meaningful work for you – come join our team – Apply Today!
The MENTOR Network is a national network of local health and human services providers offering an array of quality, community-based services. At The MENTOR Network, our core values—Integrity, Respect, Inclusion & Growth—and the behaviors that define them, guide how we interact with each other and how we approach our work. As an organization of people serving people in nearly 40 states, you'll have opportunities from coast to coast.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/vets
Apply on company website