Case Manager, RN
Primary Location: MA-MATaunton-350 Myles Standish Blvd
Exciting! Come join a dynamic team!
RN, Case Manager Position in the Taunton Area!
*Free Parking, No Evenings/Weekends, No On-Call, No Major Holidays*
Every person needs the support of others, but we look for very special people to support individuals with disabilities. As an RN Case Manager with MA MENTOR you’ll be one of those special people.
For MA MENTOR and The MENTOR Network, an RN Case Manager is critical to our success and exemplifies the wonderful mission driven work we do here every day.
MA MENTOR is seeking an RN Case Manager to develop and implement care plans for members served and coordinate home care services that follow physicians' orders. In addition, the RN Case Manager ensures that services are delivered according to licensing guidelines, professional medical standards and agency policies and procedures.
Essential Job Functions
- Performs member's intake assessments including submission of required documentation for prior authorization of member services as needed based on member's pay sources.
- Develops a plan of care based on nursing diagnosis, member and physician input that includes medical interventions and measurable goals or outcomes.
- Routinely reviews pertinent member medical data to determine the effectiveness of services in reaching maximum rehabilitation potential.
- Investigates and takes appropriate actions on member or employee concerns/complaints.
- Ensures that aides are properly oriented and trained to meet the member's needs in accordance with agency policies and procedures.
- Instructs members, family members and primary care givers as needed to ensure the maintenance of or acquisition of optimal functioning level for each member.
- Ensures effective coordination of member home care services through the timely completion of required documentation as well as the timely transfer of pertinent medical data to the member's physician, therapists or other care givers.
- Provides input for formulation or modification of agency policies, procedures, and practices pertaining to member services.
- Participates on the advisory board or other agency quality assurance committees as requested.
Apply on company website