NeuroRestorative, a partner of The MENTOR Network provides rehabilitation services for people of all ages with brain, spinal cord and medically complex injuries, illnesses and other challenges. In a variety of locations and community-based settings, we offer a range of programs, including vocational and therapy programs, day treatments, and specialized services for infants, children, adolescents, Military Service Members and Veterans.
Rehabilitation Certified Occupational Therapist Assistant
Looking for rewarding work in an organization dedicated to making a positive impact in the lives of others? Bring your commitment to a team-based workplace that puts people first.
- Administer occupational therapy treatment to program participants according to a program plan developed by a licensed occupational therapist.
- Assure all program participants receive scheduled occupational therapy treatments; document therapy sessions.
- Perform active, passive, and/or resistive therapeutic exercises, utilizing general therapy principles with program participants.
- Demonstrate knowledge of indications and contra-indications of healing modalities and techniques.
- Fabricate appropriate splints under instruction of occupational therapist and instruct program participants in splint wear and care.
- Train program participants in homebound and community level, including endurance training.
- Maintain a good working knowledge of occupational therapy equipment and therapeutic exercise treatments.
- Confer with staff members and other health care members to exchange, discuss, and evaluate program participant information for modifying and coordinating current treatment program; participate in treatment planning with trans-disciplinary team as requested.
- Adhere to ethics of confidentiality.
- Take inventory of current occupational therapy equipment and confer with department regarding status and future needs; request supplies as needed.
- Maintain or check daily billing logs for program participants.
- Follow daily scheduling patterns, communicate with staff, and adjust schedules as needed for flexibility.
- High School Diploma and graduate of an accredited COTA program with A.A.S. in O.T.
- Two years of experience in neuro-rehabilitation preferred.
- Licensed as COTA/L in state.
- Self-motivated and detail-oriented with ability to multi-task.
- Reliable, responsible, and caring nature.
- Commitment to the company's mission and values.
Why Join Us?
- Full compensation/benefits package for employees working 30+ hours/week.
- 401(k) with company match.
- Paid time off and holiday pay.
- Complex work adding value to the organization's mission alongside a great team of co-workers.
- Enjoy job security with nationwide career development and advancement opportunities.
We have meaningful work for you – come join our team – Apply Today!
The MENTOR Network is a national network of local health and human services providers offering an array of quality, community-based services. At The MENTOR Network, our core values—Integrity, Respect, Inclusion & Growth—and the behaviors that define them, guide how we interact with each other and how we approach our work. As an organization of people serving people in 37 states, you'll have opportunities from coast to coast.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/vets
Apply on company website