MENTOR Maryland, a partner of The MENTOR Network, provides services for Behavioral Health Services, Therapeutic Foster Care, Medically Fragile Foster Care and Independent Living Services.
Are you an experienced social worker/therapist with supervisory experience, looking for more rewarding work? Bring your exceptional clinical and leadership skills to a team-based workplace that puts people first.
- Supervise and oversee counselors, psychological services, and service plans to ensure quality psychological evaluations and services for company program participants; proactively address any client issues with respect to therapeutic services.
- Establish liaisons with consulting staff (physicians, psychologists, etc.) and mentors to ensure coordinated service delivery to the client. Consult all treatment teams and psych staff on assessment and interpretation as needed.
- Provide individual and family psychotherapy as needed.
- Assess and assign intakes; monitor daily census and any corresponding referral sources.
- Regularly review documentation to ensure program compliance with all corporate and legal requirements and ensure adherence to accreditation standards within APA and state guidelines.
- Participate in meetings regarding program development, policies, and procedures, etc. as needed.
- Assemble program statistics for reporting as needed and provide necessary documentation for billing and mentor payroll.
- Participate in on-call rotation as scheduled and provide consultation with team members as needed; participate in emergency coverage system.
- May develop and implement crisis intervention emergency procedures, oversee Utilization Review, Quality Assurance, investigations, and internal evaluations.
- Assist in the overall management of the program and staff as directed or in the absence of Program Director. May oversee recruitment, matching, contracting, performance evaluations, scheduling, orientation, and reimbursement for mentors. Make decisions on employee hires, transfers, promotions, salary changes, discipline, terminations, and similar actions. Resolve employee problems within position responsibilities.
- Ensure development of comprehensive training for clinical staff, mentors, program participants, and their families as needed.
Why Join Us?
- Full compensation/benefits package for employees working 30+ hours/week.
- 401(k) with company match.
- Paid time off and holiday pay.
- Complex work adding value to the organization's mission alongside a great team of co-workers.
- Enjoy job security with nationwide career development and advancement opportunities.
- Master's degree in human services; Master's degree in Social Work if required by state.
- Three years of related experience with one year of experience in clinical supervision.
- Licensure and/or Certification as required by state.
- Self-motivated and detail-oriented with ability to multi-task.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect information from different sources.
- Demonstrated skills with motivating team and driving results to meet goals.
- Current driver's license, car registration, and auto insurance if providing transportation to individuals receiving services.
We have meaningful work for you – come join our team – Apply Today!
The MENTOR Network is a national network of local health and human services providers offering an array of quality, community-based services. At The MENTOR Network, our core values—Integrity, Respect, Inclusion & Growth—and the behaviors that define them, guide how we interact with each other and how we approach our work. As an organization of people serving people in nearly 40 states, you'll have opportunities from coast to coast.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/vets
Apply on company website