Primary Location: MA-MABoston-313 Congress St
Function: Human Resources
The MENTOR Network is currently seeking a Human Resources Communications Specialist to join our team in our Boston office (Seaport, South Boston). As the HR Communications Specialist, you will utilize a range of communications platforms to create internal communications which relate to employee communications that support HR initiatives and our employee value proposition.Description
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Develop communications that support HR programs, including health and welfare, total rewards, performance management, branding, onboarding and more.
- Execute HR communication strategies, ensuring consistency, and reflecting the organization’s strategic vision.
- Measure and present results of HR communication efforts.
- Analyze metrics and suggest ways to increase employee engagement in our organization-wide initiatives.
- Maintain the communications calendar.
- Refine core messaging to ensure organizational consistency in all aspects of communications from HR.
- Collaborate with Public Strategy Group (Marketing) to publish timely company information in regards to our employees in 36 states.
- Work with our Human Capital Systems Team and other HR SMEs to publish a variety of content on our employee portal platform.
- Respond to inquiries and reviews from external HR social media sources.
- Perform other related duties and activities as required.
Apply on company website