NeuroRestorative, a partner of The MENTOR Network provides rehabilitation services for people of all ages with brain, spinal cord and medically complex injuries, illnesses and other challenges. In a variety of locations and community-based settings, we offer a range of programs, including vocational and therapy programs, day treatments, and specialized services for infants, children, adolescents, Military Service Members and Veterans.
Dietary and Food Cook
Do you have culinary skills and a desire to work for a company that actively improves the lives of the individuals it serves? As a Dietary and Food Cook, you will help in our commitment to serve others by coordinating menus and preparing food for the individuals receiving our services.
- Review work orders to determine type and quantities of food to be prepared
- Prepare, season, and cook food
- Carve portions of meat, fish, or fowl for individual servings Inspect food storage and directs sanitary maintenance of kitchen and storage facilities
- Oversee and coordinate activities of kitchen workers preparing and cooking foods
- Plan and review menus
- Determine food quantities, labor, and overhead costs
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Six months of related experience
- Strong attention to detail, organizational skills, and the ability to multi-task to meet deadlines
- Effective communication skills to manage relationships
- Self-motivated and collaborative; a team player
- Strong culinary knowledge and a commitment to excellent customer service
Why Join Us?
- Full compensation/benefits package for employees working
- 30+ hours/week
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid time off and holiday pay
- Complex work adding value to the organization's mission alongside a great team of coworkers
- Enjoy job security with nationwide career development and advancement opportunities
We have meaningful work for you – come join our team – Apply Today!
The MENTOR Network is a national network of local health and human services providers offering an array of quality, community-based services. At The MENTOR Network, our core values—Integrity, Respect, Inclusion & Growth—and the behaviors that define them, guide how we interact with each other and how we approach our work. As an organization of people serving people in 37 states, you'll have opportunities from coast to coast.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/vets
Apply on company website