Primary Location: MA-MABoston-313 Congress St
The Financial Analyst synthesizes disparate data into meaningful analysis in support of the company’s goals. The Financial Analyst prepares budgets/forecasts, along with analyses of financial performance and determines ways to effectively report on and measurably improve the company’s performance.Description
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to satisfactorily perform each essential function listed below.
- Responsible for the maintenance of an effective control environment under SOX 404 for the accounting operations he or she oversees. This includes both key and non-key controls and extends to the timely updating and modification of control design where necessary and the oversight of control remediation activities should exceptions be encountered in testing
- Generates assigned management reporting including insightful analysis and commentary to tell the story and provide a basis for action steps.
- Performs analyses of various business metrics and income statement line items including detailed expense analysis.
- Collects, analyzes and presents financial information for management to better understand the financial and operational performance of the business lines
- Builds and maintains strong relationships with members of the finance team and the business partners that we support.
- Drives consistency and standardization of all operating group reporting and metrics to allow for value added analysis.
- Responsible for monthly management reporting and ensuring accuracy of all data
- Develops and maintains dashboards and key metrics to monitor the financial performance.
- Consults with field leaders to develop and create financial reports that will assist them in the analysis of their business and decision making.
- Prepares thoughtful and value added operational service line analysis to allow members of field and corporate to make better operating decisions.
- Assists with the quarterly and annual forecasting/budgeting
- Assists in the preparation of materials for monthly executive meetings, the board of directors meeting, investor day presentations, and other leadership meetings
- Acts as a liaison to various finance and operational leaders to ensure the proper flow of information.
- Assists with project/investment tracking across all organizational functions
- Prepares ad hoc financial analyses for senior management.
- Participates in special projects.
Apply on company website