Ohio MENTOR, a partner of The MENTOR Network, provides services for Therapeutic Foster Care and Family Support Services.
Do you have a background in case management and some supervisory/management experience? Bring your commitment to helping others and leadership skills to a team-based workplace that puts people first. As Case Management Lead, you'll play an important role in helping the company achieve its mission of providing quality services to the individuals we serve.
- Provide case management reviews and supervision; oversee services provided.
- Support the development and oversee the implementation of service plans for individuals served.
- Regularly review case records to monitor home visits, maintain quality of documentation, and ensure compliance; assure quality of service through regular file reviews.
- Monitor adherence to treatment plans.
- Review placement disruptions, internal movement of individuals, and on-call activity.
- Participate in the review and matching of new intakes.
- Supervise assigned staff including performance evaluations, scheduling, orientation, training, and proper certification. May make recommendations on employee hires, transfers, promotions, salary changes, discipline, terminations, and similar actions. Resolve employee problems within position responsibilities.
- Investigate internal incidents as required.
- Responsible for direct support in employee issues (in conjunction with all applicable parties).
- Assist employees in a management capacity by accompanying them to meetings of high sensitivity/import as needed.
- Participate in community resource development, attend all required meetings and engagements, and contribute to quality assurance planning and implementation.
- May be expected to carry a caseload.
- Adhere to the company's confidentiality policies and procedures.
- LSW Required
- Bachelor's degree in social work or human services field required.
- Three years of related experience and some supervisory experience preferred.
- An equivalent combination of education and experience which provides proficiency in the areas of responsibility listed may be substituted for the above requirements.
- Licensure and other requirements as required by state.
- Reliable, responsible, and caring nature.
- Exceptional attention to detail with the ability to multi-task.
- Ability to work well with others and build rapport.
Why Join Us?
- Full compensation/benefits package for employees working 30+ hours/week.
- 401(k) with company match.
- Paid time off and holiday pay.
- Rewarding, complex work adding value to the organization's mission alongside a great team of co-workers.
- Enjoy job security with nationwide career development and advancement opportunities.
We have meaningful work for you – come join our team – Apply Today!
The MENTOR Network is becoming Sevita. Sevita is a leading provider of home and community-based specialized health care. We believe that everyone deserves to live a full, more independent life. We provide people with quality services and individualized supports that lead to growth and independence, regardless of the physical, intellectual, or behavioral challenges they face. We've made this our mission for more than 50 years. And today, our 40,000 team members continue to innovate and enhance care for the 50,000 individuals we serve.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/vets
Apply on company website