Foster Parent Recruitment Manager
Primary Location: United States-SC-SCColumbia
Function: Business Development
JOIN A GROWING ORGANIZATION CREATING POSITIVE FAMILIES FOR YOUTH IN THE AREA!
South Carolina MENTOR is looking for an individual with a passion to place youth in positive environment that promotes their individual to growth.
Our Mentor Recruitment Manager works with the Executive and State Director to develop and implement effective and productive recruitment processes. Our Mentor Recruitment team focuses on finding nurturing families for youth throughout the state of South Carolina. With operations across the state the Manager will have a team of Mentor Recruiters to implement strategies and work in local communities to bring in interested parties.
What we ask of you:
- Directs individual recruiter quotas are met regarding approval of new mentor homes or other businesses as appropriate.
- Develops and oversees implementation of the annual Recruitment Marketing Plan to include plans for conducting focus groups, attendance at exhibits/conferences, advertising, direct mail, speaking engagements, community outreach, updates to website, etc.
- In conjunction with the State Quality Assurance Department, ensures that host home families meet or exceed basic competencies as required by state licensing and accreditation standards, as well as MENTOR operating policies. Reviews all perspective Mentor files prior to approval.
- Conducts routine oversight of both pre-service and ongoing in-service trainings and reviews existing training and curriculum development for Mentors. Maintains accurate records of Mentor training and generates reminder letters to Mentors of programs requirements on a quarterly basis.
- Assures there are support groups for Mentors, and attends 1-2 support groups in each region annually.
- Collects and analyzes data on host home family demographics and other relevant domains in order to identify needed areas of action in program development and recruitment efforts.
- Directs and coordinates the preparation of reports, including, but not limited to the annual licensing/approval letters to counties (CYS/DHS) for Mentor homes.
- Maintains a current and accurate agency competitor list. Makes recommendations to the Executive/State Director, State management team and Program Managers as appropriate to remain competitive within the state human services system. Facilitates quarterly statewide review meetings.
- Works collaboratively with Executive/State/Regional/Area Directors and Program Directors to ensure that individual department census is maintained in accordance with annual budget projections. Participates in the annual budget planning process with the state management team to ensure that recruitment efforts are in line with annual departmental census projections.
- Oversees and participates in the strategic planning process for MENTOR. Conducts routine reviews of the annual marketing plan for recruitment and makes adjustments as needed for further business development. Assists with assessment of growth opportunities in new geographic areas through targeted marketing/recruitment efforts to assess potential mentor pool resources/interest.
- Oversees direct advertising and public relations activities including press releases, trade shows, and program collaterals. Collects and analyzes data on recruiting efforts geographically and tracks the effectiveness of various types of advertising to identify needed areas of action in recruitment efforts.
Apply on company website