REM Minnesota Community Services, a partner of The MENTOR Network, provides services for Individuals with intellectual and development disabilities, Traumatic Brain Injury, Autism, and other complex needs in Anoka County.
Hiring Immediately! Wages starting at $13.00 per hour! At its core, The MENTOR Network is a leading health care and human services provider, but we are also so much more. We are a network of caring people who share a mission – to help individuals of all abilities thrive in their homes and communities. Our network is built upon trusted partnerships between the individuals we serve and their families, our employees, our foster parents and host home providers and our payors and public partners. We believe that personalized services and meaningful relationships have the power to transform lives and we see that in action each day.
As a Caregiver/Direct Support Professional you would ensure safety and quality at all times, provide support to individuals with activities of daily living such as:
- Errands to shopping or activities
- Transporting to medical appointments
- Enjoying recreational outings together
- Preparing meals
- Assisting with medication administration
- Personal hygiene and grooming
- Bathing and toileting
- Teaching strategies to live as independently as possible
Paid training will be provided based on the individuals and program you support.
- Must be minimum of 18 years of age
- Valid driver's license in good standing
- Access to a registered vehicle with proof of insurance
- Successful clearance of background checks
- A reliable, responsible attitude
- A compassionate approach and a commitment to quality in everything you do
Why Join Us?
- Full-time schedules available (Days, evenings and overnights)
- Full compensation/benefits package for employees working 30+ hours/week
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid time off, holiday pay, annual bonus plan
- Rewarding work, impacting the lives of those you serve, working alongside a great team of coworkers
- Enjoy job security with nationwide career development and advancement opportunities
We have meaningful work for you – come join our team – Apply Today!
The MENTOR Network is a national network of local health and human services providers offering an array of quality, community-based services. At The MENTOR Network, our core values—Integrity, Respect, Inclusion & Growth—and the behaviors that define them, guide how we interact with each other and how we approach our work. As an organization of people serving people in nearly 40 states, you'll have opportunities from coast to coast.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/vets
Apply on company website