NeuroRestorative, a partner of The MENTOR Network provides rehabilitation services for people of all ages with brain, spinal cord and medically complex injuries, illnesses and other challenges. In a variety of locations and community-based settings, we offer a range of programs, including vocational and therapy programs, day treatments, and specialized services for infants, children, adolescents, Military Service Members and Veterans.
Health Services Administrator
Do you have experience in nursing home administration along with some supervisory experience? Are you interested in taking your career further? Bring your experience and commitment to a team-based workplace that puts people first. In your role as Health Services Administrator, you will prepare for a future management role in skilled nursing, under a seasoned administrator's guidance, in accordance with all laws, regulations, and company standards.
- Rotate through all departments as part of training, including nursing, business office, people development, maintenance, housekeeping, laundry, dietary, staff development, social services, activities, and rehab.
- Plan and organize the daily functions of the facility.
- Be available 24/7 by phone, unless another qualified person has been scheduled to be available.
- Manage financial responsibility within budgetary guidelines with knowledge of financial reimbursement for resident services rendered.
- Hire, train, and evaluate direct report staff. Provide corrective action if necessary and terminate staff if necessary. Maintain staffing levels within regulations and budgetary guidelines.
- Manage Licensed Independent Practitioners, Independent Contractors, and vendor services.
- Ensure that all safety policies and procedures are always followed, including timely completion and submission of all incident and accident reports; ensure compliance with all regulatory guidelines, licensing requirements, and all company policies and procedures.
- Initiate and manage emergency procedures.
- Ensure that all resident and staff records are kept organized, complete, and confidential.
- Oversee the admission process and maintenance of the resident business files.
- Oversee the Performance Improvement Program.
- Provide direction and support to the Director of Nurses and participate in management planning sessions.
- A current and active Nursing Home Administrator license issued by the state.
- Minimum of one year of experience in a leadership/management role preferred.
- Current Basic Life Support (BLS) Certification for Health Care Providers.
- Valid driver's license in good standing with car registration and insurance.
- Self-motivated and detail-oriented with ability to multi-task.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect information from different sources.
Why Join Us?
- Full compensation/benefits package for employees working 30+ hours/week.
- 401(k) with company match.
- Paid time off and holiday pay.
- Complex work adding value to the organization's mission alongside a great team of co-workers.
- Enjoy job security with nationwide career development and advancement opportunities.
We have meaningful work for you – come join our team – Apply Today!
The MENTOR Network is a national network of local health and human services providers offering an array of quality, community-based services. At The MENTOR Network, our core values—Integrity, Respect, Inclusion & Growth—and the behaviors that define them, guide how we interact with each other and how we approach our work. As an organization of people serving people in 37 states, you'll have opportunities from coast to coast.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/vets
Apply on company website