IT Staff Auditor
Primary Location: MA-MABoston-313 Congress St
Function: Information Technology
The IT Staff Auditor performs audits and documents findings of IT managed systems, platforms, and operating procedures in accordance with established corporate standards for efficiency, accuracy and security. This includes administering IT General Computing Controls in order to comply with Sarbanes-Oxley and HIPAA regulations.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Coordinates overall IT Sarbanes-Oxley and State audit activities and responses.
- Works with other IT teams and Internal Audit to develop, implement, and document audit test plans.
- Performs and completes audits based on defined schedule and priorities
- Ensures that previous audit recommendations are addressed and implemented.
- Determines and defines existing low-risk control activities and determine methods to evaluate efficiency.
- Facilitates change management process in accordance with established process.
- Participates in evaluating IT infrastructure in terms of risk to the organization and assists in defining controls to mitigate loss.
- Identifies and participates in recommending improvements to current risk management controls and implementation of system changes or upgrades.
- Works with security administrator in security and audit related tasks; identifying controls against data theft, data loss prevention, etc.
- Assist in the identification of control objectives and the design of control procedures to address company objectives.
Apply on company website