Ohio MENTOR, a partner of The MENTOR Network, provides services for Therapeutic Foster Care and Family Support Services.
Do you have experience in human services and want to work for a company that actively improves the lives of the individuals it serves?
In the Family Centered Clinician role, you will provide service and support to the individuals we serve while developing goal-oriented treatment plans that are based on a person-centered assessment of the individual's strengths and needs.
- Provide person-centered assessments in the areas of behavioral health, education, personality, community engagement, vocational needs, relationships, and family interactions.
- Develop service or treatment plans based on assessment of strengths, needs, collaboration with referral agencies, and collaboration with the individual served.
- Provide activity and participation-based interventions and approaches developed from training materials, experience, individual and/or families' successes.
- Provide 24/7 coverage for all assigned individuals served and/or families.
- Make referrals to services and resources on behalf of individuals and/or families served.
- Assure that documentation and records are kept confidential, organized, submitted to supervisor in an accurate and timely manner.
- Participate in team meetings with peers and collateral team meeting when needed.
- Support peer development by addressing areas of concern for professional development and team performance issues.
- Provide an aftercare plan for each family/individual served.
- Build and maintain positive relationships with community partners from referring/ collateral agencies. Guide the family in their interaction with referring agencies, and other community organizations as needed.
- Provide training or field supervision of new or tenured peers; review and edit peer records and documentation, marketing and education presentations; training and development for the region or team meetings.
Why Join Us?
- Full compensation/benefits package after 30 hrs/week
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid time off, holiday pay, annual bonus plan
- Complex work adding value to the organization's mission alongside a great team of coworkers
- Enjoy job security with nationwide career development and advancement opportunities
- LSW or LPC required
- Master's degree required
- Two years related field experience
- Specialized training required
- Exceptional communication skills with an ability to establish trust and rapport quickly
- A good listener with an ability to empathize while still providing guidance
We have meaningful work for you – come join our team – Apply Today!
The MENTOR Network is a national network of local health and human services providers offering an array of quality, community-based services. At The MENTOR Network, our core values—Integrity, Respect, Inclusion & Growth—and the behaviors that define them, guide how we interact with each other and how we approach our work. As an organization of people serving people in 37 states, you'll have opportunities from coast to coast.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/vets
Apply on company website