Primary Location: United States-CA-CALos Angeles
Function: Program Services Coordination/Case Management
Everybody needs a job but only extraordinary people work here. Our team is fun, creative, and dedicated to making a difference every day in the lives of the people we serve. The heart of what we do is support people with Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities of all ages.
Description California MENTOR Family Home Agency is seeking a Mentor Recruiter to build and enhance an active network of Mentors through the strategic recruitment and selection of qualified Mentors. This position will develop and implement recruiting and retention tracking tools and strategies, and measure success of campaign effectiveness, creating and designing new campaigns as needed to continuously attract new Mentors. The primary focus of the position is recruitment for the LA, Glendale, Burbank, and Pasadena area.
Do you have experience working in recruitment or a strong history in sales and you’re seeking more meaning in your work life? Leverage your skills to make an impact in people’s lives. We’re the leader across California in matching adults with developmental disabilities with amazing families who want to make a difference. Join our dedicated, dynamic and fast growing team today!
• Develop and coordinate targeted marketing including advertising and hosting information sessions
• Represent the company at community events, promotional presentations, and other events to recruit Mentors
• Support applicants throughout certification process, providing guidance and managing timelines
• Review applications, medical examinations and references. Conduct evaluations and assessments
• Create and design new campaigns as needed to continuously attract new Mentors; measure success of campaign effectiveness
• Implement and fully leverage recruiting and retention tracking tools and strategies
If you have direct recruitment or sales experience and this sounds like the type of impact you want to make… we want to hear from you!
Apply on company website